Laura Geller TSV 6/8/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just opened that link & got a pop up saying " open a new Q card" whatever that is & get a $20 gift card! Why do we never get such offers of money off?

Love the colour of the lipgloss. The Apricot Berry blusher has shrunk to half the size of the old one that I have.
The shipping is also $3. I thought the blusher was smaller than the usual 4.5g.

The shipping is also $3. I thought the blusher was smaller than the usual 4.5g.

If it's the same size as the one in the US it'll be 4.5g because they have the size listed as .16oz.

Just wondering......why does the order history on QVC only go back a year? Is there a way to see all your past orders?

If it's the same size as the one in the US it'll be 4.5g because they have the size listed as .16oz.

Just wondering......why does the order history on QVC only go back a year? Is there a way to see all your past orders?

I thought this too and came up with an answer - so we don't see how much we actually bought.

I thought this too and came up with an answer - so we don't see how much we actually bought.

Or how much cheaper & better value things were.

The Apricot Berry I have is the exact same size as the B&Bs are, as are most of the old ones ( too many :blush:) that I have already. Doesn't stop me being tempted though.

I keep most of my emails and only started buying LG in late 2013 and this is a pic of the first TSV I bought (including my beloved Apple Custard blush, sniff) - sorry it's a bit small, but shows that prices were about the same 3.5 years ago.

LG Confections TSV Feb14.JPG

I keep most of my emails and only started buying LG in late 2013 and this is a pic of the first TSV I bought (including my beloved Apple Custard blush, sniff) - sorry it's a bit small, but shows that prices were about the same 3.5 years ago.

View attachment 14386

Oh yes this was the one that had that chunky slanted kabuki brush.

Or how much cheaper & better value things were.

The Apricot Berry I have is the exact same size as the B&Bs are, as are most of the old ones ( too many :blush:) that I have already. Doesn't stop me being tempted though.
One can't have too many LG blushers ))) As she sold the brand I can't be sure they are going to keep the same quality and prefer to hold on to her original stuff and buy while she still presents her products. If she departs one day there will be just her name on the pots.

The Gilded Collection includes:

Baked Balance-n-Brighten.
Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot Berry.
Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey.
Kajal Longwear Eyeliner in Gilded Bronze.
Baked Eye Shadow in Honey Butter/Bordeaux Buzz.
Colour Luster Lip Gloss in Honey Caramel.

LG 001.jpgLG 002.jpgLG 003.jpgLG 004.jpgLG 005.jpg

I am not sure I would use the illuminator, don't want to look like the tin man! But I think I will have a nose at it in Debenhams this week and see what i think of it, I like the rest of it though

Apricot Berry is a great blush (applied very sparingly) but I've owned mine for years and hardly made any impression on it (mind you the baked products were all 9g back then).

Ian, I don’t suppose you know if we are getting the new bnb shades in this TSV, like they are in the States?

i highly doubt we are ever going to get any new shades as Q tend to only stick to the usual ones even if the range increases them

Yep, sadly I think Q has actually confirmed they have no plans to include the new shades in any of the LG foundation products they currently stock. The only one that had the new shades was the baked liquid foundation, but they've been out of stock for ages.

I really want to try the light shade as I think that will better suit my yellow-toned skin as the fair just makes me look flushed and the medium makes me look tangoed :(

Yep, sadly I think Q has actually confirmed they have no plans to include the new shades in any of the LG foundation products they currently stock. The only one that had the new shades was the baked liquid foundation, but they've been out of stock for ages.

I really want to try the light shade as I think that will better suit my yellow-toned skin as the fair just makes me look flushed and the medium makes me look tangoed :(
Fair makes me look flushed too and I read it in the reviews. I can use Porcelain in winter and Medium in summer when the compact is on the lighter side, but really I'm neither shade of the three however 'intuitive' colour correction it is claimed to be. BnB was my staple until recently and I'm currently loving Deciem The Ordinary Serum Foundation, hope they can get more stock soon.

Fair makes me look flushed too and I read it in the reviews. I can use Porcelain in winter and Medium in summer when the compact is on the lighter side. BnB was my staple until recently and I'm currently loving Deciem The Ordinary serum, hope they can get more in stock soon.

Hmmm, I never thought about using porcelain instead of fair - it looks very pink-toned to me, what is your skin tone Marina and would you recommend I give it a go with yellow toned skin?

Hmmm, I never thought about using porcelain instead of fair - it looks very pink-toned to me, what is your skin tone Marina and would you recommend I give it a go with yellow toned skin?
I have pink undertones and I think you are right Tarketta, Porcelain may not suit yellow toned skin.

I've just checked Deciem and the foundation is now in stock! They have specific undertones and with the shade you see the letter for undertone: Y - for yellow, P - for pink, N - for neutral, G - for golden. I'm currently in the 1.2P.

http://theordinary.com/product/rdn-serum-foundation-12-p-eu-30ml

I have pink undertones and I think you are right Tarketta, Porcelain may not suit yellow toned skin.

I've just checked Deciem and the foundation is now in stock! They have specific undertones and with the shade you see the letter for undertone: Y - for yellow, P - for pink, N - for neutral, G - for golden. I'm currently in the 1.2P.

http://theordinary.com/product/rdn-serum-foundation-12-p-eu-30ml

I should be 2.0Y but they don't have that, only 2.0YG and I sadly do not have golden undertones - it's currently out of stock in the coverage version anyway and it's not a huge amount of money so I'll go ahead and give that a go once I use up some of my stash methinks.

As for BnB, I may be going to the US in October, in which case I'll make time for a proper trip to Sephora or Ulta to check out the other shades we don't get over here!

This one is not for me. I prefer the balance and glow, pinkish blush not peach and not too dark. Prefer the Ballerina over Gilded honey and I got the supersize when it was BPOTM and will last me years. Prefer taupe eyeshadow, I find they suit my colouring best. I have not bought a beauty product from QVC for a few months now. Am using up the stuff I have before buying more.

Think m going to give this a miss too. I have several spare B&B compacts & the larger size of this same blusher which has hardly a dent in it. The lipgloss looks good but I have plenty of others & love the No7 eye crayon & have more than enough points to get free.
I use the Porcelain, it's the only one pale enough, I have neutral undertones.

Latest posts

Back