Laura Geller TSV 6/8/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Although not in the TSV ... but new product to run along side it
Laura Geller 6 Piece Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.233683
I purchased & received yesterday , gorgeous colours !!
But the shimmer is glitter running through the liner
Not my personal daily wear , arguing with myself whether to keep them for party time later in year.

I really like the look of this TSV for the first time in ages and would have succumbed...if any of the BnB shades actually suited me and I didn't already have the blush and a massive pot of Ballerina which I prefer to Gilded Honey. My money is safe and I've spent it on some L'Occitane goodies for my Dad's Xmas present instead :mysmilie_50:

I also prefer Ballerina to Gilded Honey and have a massive pot from one of the TSVs. The only thing I’m interested is the blusher, just to add to my collection, but really have no need. I’m going to resist.

£41.97 +£3.95 P&P

(or 3 Easy Pays of £13.99 + P&P)

LG 006.jpg

Item Number 231949

I have just started the stash blusher in Alricot Berry and like it. I was finishing some ancient Clinique blush... goodness knows why when I have a load of LG in the drawer. Anyway, the ancient stuff has gone and I like this LG one which is very highly pigmented compared to Clinique. Or perhaps that had gone off over time! I also started a new BNB today so just have one Medium left and need a Fair for next Winter.... or at this rate with the weather, next month. I am quite keen to try the gelato highlighter just to see if I like it rather than being tempted to buy a full price one. I agree Ballerina looks prettier but never mind. I am currently using her coconut/yellowish one from the Macarons box set. I also want to try out that eye pencil for a cheaper price as I have trouble with eye make up so getting one to try will be better than buying the full set.

There..... are these excuses good enough? I think so!!!!

Is the Ballerina a blush or a highlighter? I don't know that product.

Laura Geller 6 Piece Gilded Honey Cosmetics Collection
Item Number: 231949
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.97
P&P £3.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £13.99

This six-piece Gilded Honey Collection from Laura Geller features the iconic Balance-n-Brighten foundation, plus other favourites such as the Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in the shade Gilded Honey, that promises to give you a gorgeously glowing complexion. Harnessing complementary shades and luxurious baked formulas, this beautiful make-up collection works in total harmony to create a radiant and timeless, yet oh-so up-to-date look.

A beauty icon - now's your chance try out the best-selling Balance-n-Brighten foundation, a fabulous formula comprising colour-correcting swirls of multicolour liquid pigments that are baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles, then hand-finished in Italy. The result is weightless, creamy coverage that self-adjusts to leave skin looking even, flawless and beautifully radiant.

Insta-famous favourites - heard the buzz about the Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator? This social media superstar has an innovative hybrid texture that applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream, creating a translucent wash of luminous colour for the most perfect highlight.

Contains:

1 x Baked Balance-n-Brighten (9g) in a choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan and Deep - helps to brighten and colour-correct your complexion
1 x Baked Blush-n-Brighten (4.5g) in Apricot Berry (rich rose coral) - creates a gorgeous flush, no matter the season. Paraben-free, with antioxidants centella asiatica and white tea extracts
1 x Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator (4.5g) in Gilded Honey (creamy gold) - a powder formula with a cream-like application for highlighting the high points of your complexion
1 x Baked Eye Shadow Duo (1.8 g) in Honey Butter (warm champagne) and Bordeaux Buzz (deep burgundy) - high-impact, coloured pigment eyeshadows in a silky, creamy texture that lasts; with jojoba oil, vitamin E, centella asiatica and white tea extracts
1 x Color Luster Lip Gloss (6.5ml) in Honey Caramel (golden mauve) - a moisturising, high-shine lip gloss with a light-to-medium coverage; infused with Italian tomato extract and kendi oil
1 x Kajal Eyeliner (1.4g) in Gilded Bronze Kohl - a richly-pigmented, smooth kohl liner with a sharpener in the end cap; infused with vitamin E

How to apply:
Balance-n-Brighten:

Sweep all over your face with a large brush, targeting areas of discolouration

Blush-n-Brighten:

Sweep onto your cheeks and blend well for a natural-looking flush of colour

Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator:

Sweep all over your face for a lit-from-within glow or pick out areas such as the cheekbones to highlight

Eye Shadow Duo:

Apply the lighter shade all over your eyelid and blend well
Brush the darker shade into your eyelid crease and blend well for a pretty, defined eye
Color Luster Lip Gloss:
Apply directly to your lips using the applicator for a kissable pout

Kajal Eyeliner:

Gently apply to the lash line and to the inner rim of the eye area

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.231949

Is the Ballerina a blush or a highlighter? I don't know that product.

It is the pinker tone of the Gelato Illuminator. We are getting the Gilded Honey.

PS Have just ordered mine. Also I ordered some more of the Matte Maker face powder. I have found that extremely effective. My face can get very hot and damp in Summer or at any time on good old London Transport with its antediluvian air conditioning! And the brush which came with mine (not the fan brush) is lovely, soooo soft. Better go offline now!

It is the pinker tone of the Gelato Illuminator. We are getting the Gilded Honey.

PS Have just ordered mine. Also I ordered some more of the Matte Maker face powder. I have found that extremely effective. My face can get very hot and damp in Summer or at any time on good old London Transport with its antediluvian air conditioning! And the brush which came with mine (not the fan brush) is lovely, soooo soft. Better go offline now!

Mazza, good for you, think you definitely deserve it - look forward to hearing about it!

Out of interest re the matte maker, is this the set you ordered? I've ummed and ahhed over ordering this as with my still oily skin in combo with the sweatiness of the London commute (I hear ya) means I am constantly touching up my schnozz but can never find anything that really makes my skin matte - would you rate this then?

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-D...l-Blotting-Powder-&-Brush.product.216503.html

Decided not to go for the tsv, quite disappointed in it given that we were promised a real 'blockbuster' on fb! It strikes me as a bit boring and duplicates products any LG fan would already have? Saying that I really like the look of the blush so got an old full size and a smaller new full size of the Apricot Berry and Berry Trifle on ebay for $40 so well happy with that! ��

Mazza, good for you, think you definitely deserve it - look forward to hearing about it!

Out of interest re the matte maker, is this the set you ordered? I've ummed and ahhed over ordering this as with my still oily skin in combo with the sweatiness of the London commute (I hear ya) means I am constantly touching up my schnozz but can never find anything that really makes my skin matte - would you rate this then?

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-D...l-Blotting-Powder-&-Brush.product.216503.html
That's the one. I got the single compact and brush first to try but have just ordered the double. The single and brush was around £19 plus postage but I just looked for the item number for you and cannot see it in stock today. There was a fuss in the reviews that it didn't come with the fan brush any more but I think this brush is lovely. Yes, I do rate this but I have to say it is the only matte product I have EVER had a result with so I may not be typical! I do not have an oily skin. I just get hot and damp in the face in the heat. I doubt it would have an effect if your skin was pouring with moisture and for full-on hot sweats but I don't think anything could!

Just had an email.... TSV en route today! Yay! We never usually get them at the weekend. Matte Maker with Royal Mail so should get here in about a week, LOL.

I have combination skin and the oils broke through by lunch time so I returned (the duo). I wanted to try it for a long time.
Also, although it's 'invisible' it kind of 'deadens' the skin glow and can be seen quiet clearly in the presentation.
LG had an excellent mattifying gel that has been discontinued. I though may be Matte Spacke was the answer, but yet to try. Has anyone tried the Matte Spacke?

Mine arrived this morning. Very pleased. The Gelato is very fine, possibly explaining why Sarah is on the demo plastering it all over the models face. I know it says Illuminator but I thought it was more of a highlighter (IYKWIM). I don't have makeup on today so can't tell much but it seemed nice to me. The lipgloss is a bright natural colour, not too orangey and despite saying something like glitter on the tube I didn't notice anything unacceptable. I tried the eyeliner and the eyes didn't seem to object! I wondered if it would be very light but it is a mid Brown so will do me.

Latest posts

Back