Dyson Handheld Vacuum Cleaner TSV 15/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We purchased November 2015 from Dyson store on Ebay a Dyson DC59 Animal Cordless vacuum cleaner for £169.99 free delivery though sold as reconditioned it appeared unused and like new - love it and use it loads.
We have had other stuff from the store, I questioned a fan that was scratched and they replaced it no problem.
Another item I had replaced under warranty, been completely happy.
You do need check pricing though the last new Dyson vac we got a better deal from their web site.

another thing with dyson is to watch the extras you pay for that you really don't need. their main motor head that can be used for carpets and floors is very good. i would be thinking the essentials are better battery life, larger dust canister not loads of spare heads you won't use

The V7 animal from Dyson is 419.99 I personally wouldn't pay that for what we use ours for we have the Cinetic Big Ball and don't think at the time from Dyson paid much more than that.
For an idea our DC59 tackles our 18ft tiled kitchen floor full of dog hair and the tops of the tiled skirts, the stairs and will I think nip around the lower floor rooms on a full charge.
Most of the time its run or put on boost to run it down so we can full charge it for next time of doing the kitchen/stairs.
Its not too noisy but is more so on the boost, I wouldn't say you really need a quite version unless you have a very timid animal that the hoover stresses.
Hope that helps save someone some money.

Dyson V7 Animal Quiet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 806355
QVC Price £410.00
Todays Special Value Price £319.98
P&P £0.00

Dyson's fantastic cordless V7 Animal features a motor inside the brush bar to take on tricky vacuuming tasks, comes complete with a range of attachments which quickly transform it from an impressive floor cleaner to a handheld tool, and has a balanced, quiet and lightweight design so you can easily reach high and low. Make vacuuming your home the easiest chore on your list with this compact, versatile and powerful cleaner.

*Please note: if you were to buy the V7 Animal from Dyson you’d pay £419.99. So get it for a Today’s Special Value price of £319.98 with P&P included, is an outstanding saving of £100.01.

Powerful performance - experience an even deeper clean thanks to the direct drive cleaner head, featuring a motor inside the brush for picking up challenging piles of dirt or pet hair.

Cordless freedom - this convenient cleaner is ideal for a quick clean-up around your home, offering 30 minutes of powerful, fade-free suction with an easy-to-use trigger function to ensure the battery power is only used for vacuuming. You also get a Max Power mode, providing up to six minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks.

Charged and ready - the innovative docking station hangs your vacuum on a wall or inside a cupboard, helping to keep your floor space clear. Plus, the clever design charges the cleaner while it's stored, so it's always ready to go when you need it.

Quiet cleaning - the rest of your home can be undisturbed while cleaning, as the V7 Animal has been acoustically engineered to reduce volume and improve sound quality.

Dyson's two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:

Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
By phone Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box (envelope provided)

What's in the box?

1 x V7 Animal Cord Free Vacuum Cleaner
1 x Docking Station
1 x Direct Drive Cleaner Head - featuring a motor inside the brush bar to pick up stubborn dirt and hair
1 x Mini Motorised Tool - removes debris from stairs, upholstery and vehicle interiors
1 x Combination Tool - a debris nozzle which converts to a brush tool for dusting
1 x Crevice Tool - long crevice tool perfect for reaching into awkward spots
1 x Mini Soft Dusting Brush - this attachment is perfect for flat surfaces and furniture and features soft bristles

Technical specifications

Suction power: 21airwatts; max mode: 100airwatts
Bin volume: 0.54L
Run time: 30 minutes with 6 minutes in Max mode
Charge time: 3.5 hours
Cyclone technology: 2 Tier Radial Cyclone
Power source: lithium ion battery
Vacuum cleaner (l x w): 124.3cm x 25cm (8.3" x 49" x 9.8")
Weight: 2.32kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806355

Dyson V7 Animal Quiet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 806355
QVC Price £410.00
Todays Special Value Price £319.98
P&P £0.00

Dyson's fantastic cordless V7 Animal features a motor inside the brush bar to take on tricky vacuuming tasks, comes complete with a range of attachments which quickly transform it from an impressive floor cleaner to a handheld tool, and has a balanced, quiet and lightweight design so you can easily reach high and low. Make vacuuming your home the easiest chore on your list with this compact, versatile and powerful cleaner.

*Please note: if you were to buy the V7 Animal from Dyson you’d pay £419.99. So get it for a Today’s Special Value price of £319.98 with P&P included, is an outstanding saving of £100.01.

Powerful performance - experience an even deeper clean thanks to the direct drive cleaner head, featuring a motor inside the brush for picking up challenging piles of dirt or pet hair.

Cordless freedom - this convenient cleaner is ideal for a quick clean-up around your home, offering 30 minutes of powerful, fade-free suction with an easy-to-use trigger function to ensure the battery power is only used for vacuuming. You also get a Max Power mode, providing up to six minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks.

Charged and ready - the innovative docking station hangs your vacuum on a wall or inside a cupboard, helping to keep your floor space clear. Plus, the clever design charges the cleaner while it's stored, so it's always ready to go when you need it.

Quiet cleaning - the rest of your home can be undisturbed while cleaning, as the V7 Animal has been acoustically engineered to reduce volume and improve sound quality.

Dyson's two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:

Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
By phone Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box (envelope provided)

What's in the box?

1 x V7 Animal Cord Free Vacuum Cleaner
1 x Docking Station
1 x Direct Drive Cleaner Head - featuring a motor inside the brush bar to pick up stubborn dirt and hair
1 x Mini Motorised Tool - removes debris from stairs, upholstery and vehicle interiors
1 x Combination Tool - a debris nozzle which converts to a brush tool for dusting
1 x Crevice Tool - long crevice tool perfect for reaching into awkward spots
1 x Mini Soft Dusting Brush - this attachment is perfect for flat surfaces and furniture and features soft bristles

Technical specifications

Suction power: 21airwatts; max mode: 100airwatts
Bin volume: 0.54L
Run time: 30 minutes with 6 minutes in Max mode
Charge time: 3.5 hours
Cyclone technology: 2 Tier Radial Cyclone
Power source: lithium ion battery
Vacuum cleaner (l x w): 124.3cm x 25cm (8.3" x 49" x 9.8")
Weight: 2.32kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806355

Ahhh, my weekend is once more complete by the showing of yet another Dyson TSV, with my 'favourite' launch people the wonderful couple of DF and SM, what would really make my weekend complete is if she would mention her retreat and somehow give an TSV/Retreat related anecdote, am I asking too much I ask myself! ahh now that would make my weekend complete!

Ahhh, my weekend is once more complete by the showing of yet another Dyson TSV, with my 'favourite' launch people the wonderful couple of DF and SM, what would really make my weekend complete is if she would mention her retreat and somehow give an TSV/Retreat related anecdote, am I asking too much I ask myself! ahh now that would make my weekend complete!

Ooh I don't know about that, DF very rarely mentions her retreat or anything to do with herself, she's really quite humble. :mysmilie_17:

You're in luck Yorkrose26.
I'm not sure if she mentioned the guest house in Devon during the TSV presentation, but she managed to mention it when she was trying to flog us some toilet flush things that she's obviously got in every lavvy in the place.

You're in luck Yorkrose26.
I'm not sure if she mentioned the guest house in Devon during the TSV presentation, but she managed to mention it when she was trying to flog us some toilet flush things that she's obviously got in every lavvy in the place.

Thanks MM, I knew she couldn't make it through at least one hour with a bit of self promotion, I can't watch her with her rock hard sell, she's an insufferable little woman.

I know, I don't know what came over me thinking that she is self-obsessed! I have rapped my knuckles and mentally given myself a 'talking to' for deigning to think those thoughts!

Don't beat yourself up over it YR, it's an easy mistake to make, what with her being so demure and all that (ahem!). :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back