Kim & Co TSV 01/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here we go, our Kimmy again---'Haute Couture' she & her offerings are as much HC as I am a 5'11" size 8 flawless super model ( & you will have to take my word for it, unfortunately I'm not).The TSV looks pleasant enough but Kim's breathless rambling,tumbling words and giggling makes her unwatchable to me beyond a couple of minutes.

I too find some of Kim's clothes are skimpy on sizing.
I take a 3XL, so can't size up - anything fitted on the hips just doesn't look good.
She has some lovely straight up and down Maxi dresses, but I can't wear then.
Maybe, if a garment comes out small (or large for you skinny ladies) they need to add extra sizes. A normal Kim & Co 3XL is a size 20/22 and there are many ladies bigger than this, if she want to sell more maybe she should add a few more sizes to her range like Grace do.
I also think sleeves on both garments today is a bit silly

I like it, tempted by charcoal or mink but unsure of size. Haven't bought her range for years, at least 10 years ago, and found size small on the large side for 12/14. But sizing on this set would suggest medium would be needed for 12/14. My concern though is there might be too much fabric at the front of the tunic and hang tent like? I like both being long-sleeved, I could wear each item on its own, whereas I'd never wear a sleeveless top on its own.

I like it, tempted by charcoal or mink but unsure of size. Haven't bought her range for years, at least 10 years ago, and found size small on the large side for 12/14. But sizing on this set would suggest medium would be needed for 12/14. My concern though is there might be too much fabric at the front of the tunic and hang tent like? I like both being long-sleeved, I could wear each item on its own, whereas I'd never wear a sleeveless top on its own.

The bust measurements for Kim's stuff are usually pretty accurate - so go with the one that seems to give the best fit for your preference of loose, fitted or stretched fit.

The good thing about this set is that you can use the top/tunic measurement and then the cardie is only 1" different in bust size.

I've gone for it as I think this'll be good as individual items (with camp under) for now or worn together in colder weather.

Here we go, our Kimmy again---'Haute Couture' she & her offerings are as much HC as I am a 5'11" size 8 flawless super model ( & you will have to take my word for it, unfortunately I'm not).The TSV looks pleasant enough but Kim's breathless rambling,tumbling words and giggling makes her unwatchable to me beyond a couple of minutes.

I think we all agree on that one Foxy ! Its telling when the presenter tries to go 'off piste' and talk about other things - like her new puppy Max; she gets all giggly and breathless and then in one swift movement she's back to the spiel about the garment without drawing breath.

My first set in the blue has arrived managed to get an odd one mid morning by sizing up.
Its going straight back, looks like a rag bag but more importantly is so sheer, have been asked if I'm wearing white underwear sadly nude.
Its not as if its skin tight its not, so don't hold out much hope for the next size down in the pink.

Latest posts

Back