Kim & Co TSV 01/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even a tiny wee bit does put me off.
Can see I think were the jeans finish, doesn't look like the model is in a nude bra which would help.
Maybe the charcoal would be better, but too drab for me, need to see the presentations.
And of course the price.
:thinking:

Ooh, I like this - it looks like the linen-look fabric that she's done jumpers and twin sets in before. It washes really well.

I think I'm in!

Ooh, I like this - it looks like the linen-look fabric that she's done jumpers and twin sets in before. It washes really well.

I think I'm in!

Have you the vest and cardigan set, I've had the crocus and indigo from ebay.

Last edited:
Thanks Dream Girl, but I have 4 cats too, so am not sure if they would spag easily with cats.
I will have a look tomorrow, but I have also got my eyes on a long printed brushed venecia top on a special price.

Thanks Dream Girl, but I have 4 cats too, so am not sure if they would spag easily with cats.
I will have a look tomorrow, but I have also got my eyes on a long printed brushed venecia top on a special price.

I don't know which you are fancying there are a lot of new items and a lot more autumnal items which are a variation from the usual Kim range.
Also a diamonique pendant, just wondering if she'll loose the original slinky fabric, which I find great in black trousers for at home with plenty doggy hairs.

Kim & Co Textured Knit Long Sleeves Tunic & Cardigan Set
Item Number: 165700
QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

Introduce some autumnal style to your wardrobe with this fashionable duo from Kim & Co featuring a long-sleeved tunic with a scoop neckline and a long-sleeved cardigan with an open, waterfall front. Created in a textured knit, with a loose shape that flatters all figures, this Kim & Co ensemble is perfect for transitioning between seasons.

The layered look - there's very little styling needed with this lovely two-piece. The tunic and cardigan will look elegant over a fitted pair of trousers, and can of course be worn separately to create a variety of outfits with just one purchase.

78% polyester, 22% viscose
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Charcoal
Navy
Mink
Antique Rose
Ice Blue

Garment measurements:
Tunic:

Chest: XS: 83.8cm (33"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 94cm (37"), L: 99.1cm (39"), XL: 104.1cm (41"), 2XL: 111.8cm (44"), 3XL: 119.4cm (47")
Length: XS: 65.4cm (25.8"), S: 66cm (26"), M: 66.7cm (26.3"), L: 67.3cm (26.5"), XL: 67.9cm (26.8"), 2XL: 69.2cm (27.3"), 3XL: 69.2cm (27.8")

Cardigan:

Chest: XS: 81.3cm (32"), S: 86.4cm (34"), M: 91.4cm (36"), L: 96.5cm (38"), XL: 101.6cm (40"), 2XL: 109.2cm (43"), 3XL: 116.8cm (46")
Length: XS: 72.4cm (28.5"), S: 73cm (28.8"), M: 73.7cm (29"), L: 74.3cm (29.3"), XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 2XL: 76.2cm (30"), 3XL: 77.5cm (30.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.165700

So the tunic and the cardigan are both long sleeved. For me it would be better to have a sleeveless tunic, as I think a double arm sleeve will be a bit bulky, too warm and 'claustrophobic' . Pretty pink and blue though.

So the tunic and the cardigan are both long sleeved. For me it would be better to have a sleeveless tunic, as I think a double arm sleeve will be a bit bulky, too warm and 'claustrophobic' . Pretty pink and blue though.

I have the linen look two piece which is similar .The tunic is sleeveless though and comfortable to wear .Not sure about the double long sleeves On this one . I suppose its OK in winter ,or to be worn seperately.

Its a new fabric according to Jilly .The linen look twinset is similar and hasn't snagged yet.

Last edited:
Expensive.
I have the previous TSV 'linen' knit, which looks identical fabric to me (it does not contain any linen). It's comfortable to wear and hasn't snagged, however, the sleeves on the cardigan were not even in length, which I did not realise until I was out and about and wearing it! One sleeve was full 4 inches shorter than the other. By the time I noticed, it was sold out, so I had to shorten the longer sleeve to match and my cards now has 3/4 sleeves. So if you're going for it, have a jolly good, long, hard look at the quality before you decide to keep it!

,The tsv looks nice enough, but I really don't need it, plus I refuse to have to buy ' 2XL 44' to fit me... I am not that size.

Latest posts

Back