QVC US buying HSN

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't see how it will effect here.Q USA already gets much more choice than here. They will just have more of a home shopping monopoly in the States.Buying up the competition.

Can't see how it will effect here.Q USA already gets much more choice than here. They will just have more of a home shopping monopoly in the States.Buying up the competition.

Oh, I don't know, I imagine in a few months we will be getting some of the HSN brands (certainly clothing), so we can be as 'hip' as Americans in our dressing, because as we know we have 'no style', well according to American article I was reading the other week.

Not more US fashion don't we have enough of the expensive stuff.

By the way Sainsbury's have loads of their stuff on sale ATM.
Plus more new not in the sale but still very reasonable.
There'll be a 25% off I think August Bank Holiday, has been before.

:mysmilie_3:

Perhaps we will get some some of the brands they sale in the UK?

If so then IW etc will be wiped out.

It won't affect Ideal World, their biggest sellers are garden, clothing and electrical items which the majority are British brands. If I'm not mistaken Skinn by Dimitri James is sold on HSN but he'll still be able to sell in the UK were ever he chooses and he chose Ideal World, pretty much like Elizabeth Grant which is sold on Ideal World and has been for a long, long time, but is also sold on QVC France.

Latest posts

Back