BundleBerry? Bundle it into oblivion.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think QVC have sunk so much into her, - financially and marketing, that they're in too deep to pull out. Just look at the amount of times during the day that her promo is aired - almost in every break ! So if she has another 'winter' collection in the offing, then we're lumbered with this dozo for months to come yet.

Brissles I think and by what I've been lead to believe you are 100% correct.
I think the reviews are just a tip of the iceberg of how much its dive bombed.
Though its not only the product designs, if a customer was contacted and said to there was a quality control problem and a replacement set sent, there may have been some far reaching mistakes.

Have just discovered there's another brand on QVC with a 'similar' name...... Bluebird & Bramble. Hmmmmmm. Call me cynical, but didn't Holden mention that Bundleberry had some connection to her children ?

Well, what with Bluebird & Bramble, and now Bundleberry, all sounds a bit contrived around an 'ideas' marketing meeting.

I think QVC have sunk so much into her, - financially and marketing, that they're in too deep to pull out. Just look at the amount of times during the day that her promo is aired - almost in every break ! So if she has another 'winter' collection in the offing, then we're lumbered with this dozo for months to come yet.

Yep, can't imagine she is going to be a cheap 'date'!

Now you mention it Dream Girl I did read a post of it being in clearance! I think I was overtaken by the awfulness of it all.How long do we wait before Ms Holden and her pieces drift into oblivion?

Sort of surprised that QVC is selling this awful range and don't get me started on Amanda Annoying Holden! Seriously who would buy because of her????? :mysmilie_10::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

She probably imagines that QVC will keep her 'in the public eye' in the months that she's off the screen from her BGT stint ! sadly we all know when that time comes around again because her and Dixon are on every magazine cover and are the subject of countless sodding articles when gruesome Cowell's money-maker is on again.

Because AH goes to the opening of a toilet door in her obsession to be noticed, I suppose Q think that equates with being famous. There's no doubt her bimbo behaviour and constant need to draw attention to herself appeals to a certain section, and Cowell is shrewd enough to capitalise on this if it's in his interests. As soon as she's out of favour, watch how quickly she gets the chuck! I cannot understand for the life of me why anyone would want her in a promotional role - whenever I've seen her interviewed or read any interviews she's supposedly done she comes across as vacuous and childish (er, come to think of it, the same could be said for some of Q's presenters!!).

She probably imagines that QVC will keep her 'in the public eye' in the months that she's off the screen from her BGT stint ! sadly we all know when that time comes around again because her and Dixon are on every magazine cover and are the subject of countless sodding articles when gruesome Cowell's money-maker is on again.

I've seen similar items in Home Sense, at a third of the price. I do buy cheaper stuff for the garden and dump it at the end of the season - easy to do when you've paid just a few pounds.

I think Q are trying to beat us all into submission with that sodding Holden promo. Every break its being shown, albeit with Holden spouting a different soundbite, but I'm sure its having the opposite effect to what Q want, because I'm beginning to hate the sound of her voice and her botoxed face !!! They're clearly getting their money's worth out of her. Pity she's not a BBC employee as I'd love to know what 6 figure sum she's on, because having to watch her I feel I'm the one that should be paid !!

I am very surprised that hers is the top picture on the Q homepage. I am also getting a bit sick of the promo, after all she has only done about two shows on air hasn't she? Well perhaps more but not like dozens.

For all you lovers of "celebrity" wares on QVC, I see QVC US are getting a homeware range from Catherine Zeta-Jones - another one we can be sure knows everything there is to know about product design and manufacture. Must be down to her last $25m and looking for ways to make a few bob. Wonder if we will be treated to it here at some point?

http://www.homesandproperty.co.uk/l...-qvc-with-opulent-designs-set-to-a112711.html

For all you lovers of "celebrity" wares on QVC, I see QVC US are getting a homeware range from Catherine Zeta-Jones - another one we can be sure knows everything there is to know about product design and manufacture. Must be down to her last $25m and looking for ways to make a few bob. Wonder if we will be treated to it here at some point?

http://www.homesandproperty.co.uk/l...-qvc-with-opulent-designs-set-to-a112711.html

The pic of her living room looks like a hotel and the kitchen is hideously overdone - I predict faux Versace tat done on the cheap, but priced to the max

Just watching the promo advert for the range is bad enough - memo to self: don't watch this advert if desperate to spend a penny: an accident may occur...

To paraphrase Jim Royle, "Old Hollywood, my a*se" - just read this pretentious guff from the QVC US website

http://www.qvc.com/casa-zeta-jones/_/N-1z12pnk/c.html?redirectTerm=catherine+zeta+jones

Ah, thanks. I take it all back - she obviously has a wealth of experience, having "observed her seamstress mother from a young age". I expect her mum was always over in the US with her Singer sewing-machine even more recently and CZ-J would have picked up all the information she needed to take her money-spinner to QVC.

Ah, thanks. I take it all back - she obviously has a wealth of experience, having "observed her seamstress mother from a young age". I expect her mum was always over in the US with her Singer sewing-machine even more recently and CZ-J would have picked up all the information she needed to take her money-spinner to QVC.

Yes I found that particular quote most illuminating - makes her sound like a character in a Jane Austen novel

Latest posts

Back