BundleBerry? Bundle it into oblivion.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's it, I'm getting in on the act. I live in a home and I have furniture and accessories and stuff. And you know me on here so I'm near enough a "celebrity". I can't see what other qualifications I need. I'm going to get on the phone to QVC now!

That's it, I'm getting in on the act. I live in a home and I have furniture and accessories and stuff. And you know me on here so I'm near enough a "celebrity". I can't see what other qualifications I need. I'm going to get on the phone to QVC now!

Ah yes, but was your mother a seamstress?????

It can't go into oblivion until we are let into the secret of why she has "hidden" ladybird (please tell me they haven't been calling it a ladybug) in each item. State secret don't you know.

The reason why it is a 'ladybird' is because we are England English, and 'ladybird' is the England English word. Sorry I get a bit 'militant' about keeping 'England English, English'!

I know, I wonder if Q are slightly regretting such a high-profile risky manovure, I read on another forum site, that they have brought some 'bone china' mugs (as that was how they were advertised, when they weren't (all bone china has to for legality purpose (according to the forum postee), have 'bone china' stamped on their bottom (as it were)), these didn't, so they are misleading customers/potential customers by what they sell. I mean if it isn't just say, for the price that they are (I have checked), I don't think people could honestly expect 2 for the price. No I know from reading the reviews on the Q website that people are less than happy with the quality of the products. I doubt that Amanda minds though as she has probably already been paid, when her 'contract' is up in six months time Q will probably just put it down to experience. I am surprised that Ruth Langsford clothing sells and sells relatively well considering the prices, I know JK waxes lyrical about all of the products, but I am sorry £20+ for a basic Tee ain't going to make me reach for my credit card!

I know, I wonder if Q are slightly regretting such a high-profile risky manovure, I read on another forum site, that they have brought some 'bone china' mugs (as that was how they were advertised, when they weren't (all bone china has to for legality purpose (according to the forum postee), have 'bone china' stamped on their bottom (as it were)), these didn't, so they are misleading customers/potential customers by what they sell. I mean if it isn't just say, for the price that they are (I have checked), I don't think people could honestly expect 2 for the price. No I know from reading the reviews on the Q website that people are less than happy with the quality of the products. I doubt that Amanda minds though as she has probably already been paid, when her 'contract' is up in six months time Q will probably just put it down to experience. I am surprised that Ruth Langsford clothing sells and sells relatively well considering the prices, I know JK waxes lyrical about all of the products, but I am sorry £20+ for a basic Tee ain't going to make me reach for my credit card!

Wonder how Ruth Langsford is going to fit in QVC as she has signed up for Strictly?

Wonder how Ruth Langsford is going to fit in QVC as she has signed up for Strictly?

Oh, she'll be contractually obliged to find the time, and her hard campaign to get herself on Strictly has finally paid off ! Whats betting that other hard up has been Richard Madeley is another contender, as he's been bleating about going on there for years.

I've noticed that a few Bundleberry items have already been relegated to the clearance section on Q's website.
Only 3 or 4 at the minute but it doesn't bode well if you ask me.

To make way in the warehouse for her next creations, didn't she say there's more of the range to come :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back