Cordless and Rechargeable High-Power Scrubber Thingy TSV 18/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Turbo Scrub Cordless Handheld Power Brush with 3 Interchangeable Brush Heads
Item Number: 806236
QVC Price £49.50
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £0.00

This handheld, cordless Power Brush is designed to help you clean almost every surface in your home, with a brush that rotates at 300rpm, and three interchangeable heads to help you tackle all kinds of cleaning chores. Perfect for everything from scrubbing bathrooms and kitchens to washing the car and patio furniture, the Turbo Scrub Power Brush takes the elbow grease out of cleaning.

A brush for every surface - the Power Brush comes with an all-purpose head that's great for large surface cleaning, a corner brush designed for hard to reach spaces and a heavy-duty brush to get rid of caked-on dirt.

Cordless versatility - thanks to its lightweight, cordless design, you can take the Power Brush indoors and out, and the rechargeable battery means you can clean for up to 35 minutes. Plus, you can reach high and low areas without bending or straining thanks to the handy extension wand that can reach over 1m (3'5").

Clean virtually anything in your home - banish soap scum, dirt and baked-on grime from tiles, tubs, grout, corners, door tracks, bathtubs, ovens, patio furniture, tyres and more with this high power cleaning tool.

Easy care design - the handheld brush is compact for easy storage and use. The easy-clean, waterproof brushes are quick and simple to use, all you need is warm soapy water.

What's in the box?

1 x Turbo Scrub Power Brush
1 x heavy duty brush
1 x corner brush
1 x all-purpose brush
1 x extension wand
1 x wall charger

Technical specifications:

Rechargeable
Voltage: 3.6 volts
Run time: up to 35 minutes
Charge time: 2 hours
Rotation speed: 300rpm
Brush (h x w x d): 58cm x 20cm x 10cm (22.8" x 7.8" x 3.9")
Charger cable length: 170cm (70")
Maximum reach: 1m (3.5ft)
Weight: 1.6kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806236

I am very sceptical about this having enough power to move more than Bisto off items from the QVC prop cupboard, but I'm going to risk "the letter" and try it for 30 days. We're getting the house ready to sell so it'll be put through it's paces. I'm unlikely to keep it if it can't cope with the limescale that seems to build up on the bathroom tiles on a daily basis in my v hard-water area. I'll report back when I've tested it.

Right! TV off...before diddy Phil Parker says Haitch!

:mysmilie_1:

Will be interested to know how it measures up. It looks just the thing for me, with my bad back and knackered knees. Mr L will do his nut if I buy another household gadget that lies unused though.

Must admit I'm tempted by this for the floor to ceiling tiles in the bathroom - we've got high ceilings and the tiles at the top haven't been washed since we moved in two years ago...the shame

Coincidentally I saw this a few days ago on one of those informercials they show in the wee small hours. It's available on the High Street TV website.

The TSV appears to be the standard model with the extra brush heads. There is a deluxe version has 300rpm & 400rpm options and will run for 75 minutes as opposed to the standard version's 35 minutes. Price is £59.99 no p&p.

https://www.highstreettv.com/turbo-...riteo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=lowerfunnel

Alan, they've had to send the office junior down the road for more Bisto and a long stand! :mysmilie_17: Videos suspended pending their return!

Once this task is completed he/she will be promoted to Fashion Buyer/Producer/Senior IT manager! (provided a note from their mum says they can work shifts past their bedtime!) :mysmilie_43:

Turbo Scrub Lite is £35 in Wilko. Might have one less brush? Might pop down to Wilko and have a look.

The guest was telling us how we can get extra and different heads in the 'up-selling' item. Obviously their internal jargon, wonder if they'll tick him off for it ?

My money is very safe, I have a cupboard full of gadgets that I bought before I caught on to the cleaning method qvc seem to use. I wouldn't watch Phil Parker no matter what he is selling, and I don't trust this tsv man either, I didn't watch long enough to catch his name.

My money is very safe, I have a cupboard full of gadgets that I bought before I caught on to the cleaning method qvc seem to use. I wouldn't watch Phil Parker no matter what he is selling, and I don't trust this tsv man either, I didn't watch long enough to catch his name.

He's been on QVC, on and off, for 20 years - he used to demo leather cleaning kits back then.

When ever I've hopped on to find the odious little man, he gets to "kills ninety nine per" and over the channel goes.

Lakeland are selling a version of the Turbo Scrubber with souped-up brush heads, plus there are two sets - one for kitchen and one for bathroom. It's pricier than the TSV price, but Lakeland do have a 3-year quibble-free guarantee. You can return it at any time as long as you have your proof of purchase.

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/25807/Turbo-Scrub-Complete-Home-Cordless-Cleaning-Kit

Nobody likes backbreaking scrubbing, do they? So our Homeware Buyer Lisa makes it her mission to seek out products that really take the toil out of the task – and when she unearthed the extendable Turbo Scrub Complete, she well and truly struck cleaning gold!

Exclusive Improved Brushes

Lisa was really excited to find such a hard-working kit but – as she always does – she looked over every aspect of it and asked herself what we could do to make it even better? She wanted to be sure the Turbo Scrub with its super-spinny rotating head would give our customers uncompromising performance, and insisted on extra-strong, superior quality nylon bristles that differ from the original kit that is available in other stores. All of the heads in the Lakeland Complete Kit have been given the same upgrade so ours clean harder, last longer and keep their shape better. We think our customers will be thrilled with the exceptional grime-shifting power that our Exclusive version offers.

I did have a little chuckle at one of the questions on the QVC website:

"What is that brown stuff on the cooker top?"

I have seen these demos before, where the guest shows brown substance and says it is burned on. In most cases it is just dried on coffee. I am not convinced that this brush will remove burned on food from a cooker top.

:mysmilie_17:

Whatever that brown stuff is, the same substance is smeared around the pedestal of the toilet in the bathroom demo! Maybe they'll offer a personal hygiene brush -head for whoever misses the loo like that! None of the demos are very convincing.

Will be interested to know how it measures up. It looks just the thing for me, with my bad back and knackered knees. Mr L will do his nut if I buy another household gadget that lies unused though.

We have a Karcher indoor 'scrubber thingy' (to quote misquote SCW), that we bought a few years ago (not from Q), I think my father got it from a high street homewares store and it does the job brilliantly. It comes with a myriad of accessories (some of which as is usual with these things we have not used), but it is essentially a hand-held steamer that 'just works', I know that is stating the obvious, but how many of these 'wonder products' do people that then end up languishing in a cupboard somewhere, come on admit it we all have a cupboard (akin to everyone also has a kitchen drawer), that is full of 'well I might need it one day' items.

No the one we have is a hybrid of a steamer and a cleaner as you can put cleaning solution in (as my father wasn't overly trusting on 'steaming alone'), the point to this is try it (you might like it), but as you say owing to the 'generous' MBG Q has then you can of course send it back, though I imagine postage may possibly be slightly prohibitive in sending it back!

Well my local Wilko didn't stock it, so I ordered from QVC and it is here already!

It WILL go back when it proves to be more plastic rubbish.....

It WILL!!

It wont join all the other QVC tat that lives with me!!

:mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back