In The Salon with SBC TSV 08/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

FB_IMG_1501097719333.jpg

Can anyone guess what's in it?

Are those two of the new products Adele was on about, to me that looks like something Propolis (bottom left), and is that Colagen ultra rich cream new too?

Rosemary & Eucalyptus Foot Salts
Rosemary & Eucalyptus Foot Cream
Rosemary & Eucalyptus Foot Scrub
Collagen Ultra Rich Cream
Arnica Skincare Gel

Great - I wanted the foot salts, the scrub will be nice. I doubt the cream is as good as margaret dabbs, but heyho.

I'll use the collagen cream as neck cream - sorted :)

You were right - it's a collagen TSV

View attachment 14406

I'm a bit disappointed because I really wanted it to be a foot product TSV. But at least it will save me money.

I thought there was great fanfare that the next TSV would be launching a new product??? SCW, any idea if they maybe changed their minds? I guess a foot product TSV would be more logical for spring in preparation for 'sandal season'!

Likewise I'm definitely out as I have a ton of the gel and no interest in the face products.

I thought there was great fanfare that the next TSV would be launching a new product??? SCW, any idea if they maybe changed their minds? I guess a foot product TSV would be more logical for spring in preparation for 'sandal season'!

Likewise I'm definitely out as I have a ton of the gel and no interest in the face products.

Think the face cream is new - it says ultra rich on it.

SBC 4 Piece Supersize Collagen Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.230927

Auto-Delivery SBC 4 Piece Supersize Collagen Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234204

QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £5.95

This four-piece beauty collection from SBC features iconic, bestselling Collagen Skincare Gel, sumptuous Collagen Bath & Shower Creme, brand new Collagen Ultra Rich Cream and moisturising Collagen Hydra-Gel Serum. All in great full sizes, this comprehensive SBC set is perfect for treating your skin to pampering formulas and silky textures.

A brand new launch - discover Collagen Ultra Rich Cream, a rich formula developed to be used either as a deeply hydrating daytime and evening moisturiser, or as an intensive mask to help promote a more even, firmer-looking and moisturised complexion. Perfect for dry skin types, this formula is a true pampering treat.

Let’s go big - this collection features all supersize versions of these indulgent SBC products, so you can spend even more time in the bath or enjoying your skincare routine.

Stock up on supersizes - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection again in 90 days at today's great price.

Contains:

1 x Collagen Skincare Gel (1L; supersize) - works to hydrate your complexion and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. This lightweight gel can be used alone or under richer creams and treatments
1 x Collagen Bath & Shower Crème (1L; supersize) - this luxurious bath and shower elixir works to cleanse your skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight. Enriched with marine collagen, passion flower and kukui seed extracts
1 x Collagen Ultra Rich Cream (100ml; full size) - a creamy treatment developed to be used as a daily moisturiser or an intensive face mask. Contains marine collagen, hyaluronic acid, seafill complex and sweet almond oil
1 x Collagen Hydra-Gel Serum (70ml; supersize) - a rich and intensive water-based serum to help moisturise, smooth and condition the appearance of your skin while minimising the look of fine lines, wrinkles and other visible signs of ageing. Infused with marine collagen extracts

How to use:
Collagen Bath & Shower Crème:

Apply to a damp sponge or cloth and wash gently as it lathers, then rinse thoroughly

Collagen Skincare Gel:

Massage liberally onto your body and face, paying particular attention to any dry areas

Collagen Hydra-Gel Serum:

Apply after cleansing in light, upward strokes
Follow with your moisturiser

Collagen Ultra Rich Cream:

As a daily or evening moisturiser: smooth over your entire face, neck and décolletage
As an intensive mask: apply a generous layer over areas of dryness, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes and wipe off

ml for ml value

Checked prices on SBC site as not all available singularly on QVC.
Collagen gel on SBC £55.00 cost incl p&p. £12.27
Collagen shower on SBC £29. cost incl p&p £6.58
Collagen ultra rich cream on SBC £29.00 cost incl p&p £6.47
Collagen hydra gel serum on SBC £70 cost incl p&p £15.61
Total on SBC £183.50 cost Of TSV £40.93

Latest posts

Back