Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces
    UK Launch of Moppy by Polti

Ideal World is delighted to announce the arrival of Moppy by Polti a brand new cleaning system designed to make your cleaning life easier. Making its UK debut live on Ideal World TV at 10pm on Thursday 22nd June, Moppy will launch for the exclusive price of 99.99 (usual price 129.99) to celebrate its arrival!

With its double clean function as a dust sweeper and also as a hygienic cleaner, Moppy removes dirt and bacteria from all surfaces including floors and vertical surfaces too. Using the hot steam charged cloths, which are easy to remove and wash, Moppy is 99.9% effective at removing 4 main types of bacteria, including E.Coli due to the unique material of the microfiber cloths - making your cleaning routine thorough and quick too.

Lightweight and portable, this cordless floor cleaner has extra manoeuvrability with its 360 degree rotation. Combined with its flat and flexible shape and head, Moppy can reach virtually anywhere! And its ready in ten seconds too for a speedy clean when you need it most.

Read More

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

A few years back she was discussing her toilet habits on twitter with all.

› See More: Catherine Huntley - has she been targeted via online abuse?
      Likes May , Evie , shopperholic , AndiK liked this post

DONNA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
      There's an easy way of dealing with on-line trolls, come off social media ! simples. I'm like the rest on here, avoiding all forms of social media like the plague. Years ago when it all kicked off, and I saw that people were posting photographs of their lunch, and giving a running commentary of what they were doing as they left for work I knew it wasn't for me. AND look how all these photos get you into trouble, yes you the Beckham family !!!, but also can come back to haunt you years later.

I'm often looked at quizzically because I'm not on arsebook, and those who are and are my age, delight in seeing photos of family in Patagonia or a grandchild's first steps in Swindon - fine, but I live my life without any enhancement from social media and strangely I'm surviving !!!!!

Bullies and trolls would soon tire and give up if there is no response from the social media account, so coming off it would seem the sensible thing to do.
      I have clicked the "thank" button because this could have been written by me and you saved me typing it all out! My views exactly!
      Thanks brissles thanked for this post
      Likes May , Evie , Mazza , shopperholic liked this post

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

I went to reunion recently and at the end they said we can communicate about the next one via our FB group!!! I said well not with me you can't, please send me an email with the date.

5.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Happened to flick over and there she was going on about her nails being short because of rebuilding her house. It was a Sketchers show and the man was explaining something about how some run which his wife was going to do and she wore Sketchers. CHuntley was I know nothing about this, but ask me about building a wall! WTF! So in the future historians will equal her building her house and some wall with Hadien's Wall no doubt.
    Likes May , Evie , AndiK , shopperholic liked this post

DONNA

•    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I went to reunion recently and at the end they said we can communicate about the next one via our FB group!!! I said well not with me you can't, please send me an email with the date.

Ha ha! And I bet they looked at you like you have two heads. Don't you love it when people (try to) suggest you are so old-fashioned because you don't use FB and Twitter, or you must be very bored and lonely without them? In fact, the opposite is usually true!
    Likes brissles , May , Evie , shopperholic liked this post

•    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Happened to flick over and there she was going on about her nails being short because of rebuilding her house. It was a Sketchers show and the man was explaining something about how some run which his wife was going to do and she wore Sketchers. CHuntley was I know nothing about this, but ask me about building a wall! WTF! So in the future historians will equal her building her house and some wall with Hadien's Wall no doubt.
    Oh yes, Huntley's House is a module in university Construction degree courses, don't ya know?!
    Likes donna255 , shopperholic liked this post

•    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Still building her house?! If I was her I'd sack the contractors, they could've built two Buckingham Palaces in the time Chuntley has taken to build her house, well I say Chuntley taken, If Alison Young can be a "beauty expert" then Chuntley can be an electrician, plumber, plasterer, roofer.............
    Thanks brissles thanked for this post
    Likes donna255 , AndiK liked this post

•    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure she isn't the only one drawing ire from viewers with being self obsessed. I just wish they would stick to talking about what they're selling and keep their private lives just that. I don't expect to hear it from till operators at the supermarket and I don't want to hear it from them. And I'm utterly fed up hearing about holidays, theirs or anyone else's. As said here, it's all just showing off, different ways of saying "Look what I can afford..." which isn't what most people want to hear when they're deciding whether to pay the rent of buy food for the kids. To top it off, most of them look bloomin' awful despite claiming to use all this crap they flog.
    Likes Evie , srhgts , shopperholic , AndiK , May liked this post

•    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

I keep away from fb now ...had awful experiences on their ....ugh ...opens up a whole porthole of evil imho ...
    People behaved in a way towards me that was devastating. ...friends too ...don't miss it either
    Likes Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    I have clicked the "thank" button because this could have been written by me and you saved me typing it all out! My views exactly!
    Amen to that
    Likes shopperholic , AndiK liked this post