Skin sense

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched a bit of the show yesterday and couldn't believe the codswallop I was hearing! Am I supposed to presume that suddenly Abi has qualified as a chemist and now works in a laboratory most of the time to formulate the best anti-ageing products available on the market? Somehow I don't think so. As for JF, have to agree with other posters....she's definitely no advert for ANY of the skincare brands available on QVC and I don't believe one word she spouts in front of the cameras! First time I've seen her in ages as very rarely watch the so-called Number 1 Shopping Channel these days but what a mess. Who on earth advised her on her chosen hair colour when it looks stupid with her eyebrows!! Won't mention anything else....:mysmilie_845:

I watched a bit of the show yesterday and couldn't believe the codswallop I was hearing! Am I supposed to presume that suddenly Abi has qualified as a chemist and now works in a laboratory most of the time to formulate the best anti-ageing products available on the market? Somehow I don't think so. As for JF, have to agree with other posters....she's definitely no advert for ANY of the skincare brands available on QVC and I don't believe one word she spouts in front of the cameras! First time I've seen her in ages as very rarely watch the so-called Number 1 Shopping Channel these days but what a mess. Who on earth advised her on her chosen hair colour when it looks stupid with her eyebrows!! Won't mention anything else....:mysmilie_845:

well if an opera singer can formulate beauty products aka judith williams so can ms cleve :mysmilie_17:

well if an opera singer can formulate beauty products aka judith williams so can ms cleve :mysmilie_17:

Of course, I should have said that Abi was only yet another one adding her/his name to a particular range. We have Lulu and then suddenly Amanda Holden has appeared on the scene to give us sound advice on home accessories to name just two. Why do QVC think we are so gullible, it's time for everyone concerned to give us, the paying audience, a load more credit!

We've all said it before I know, but Jill Franks is no advert for any skincare product. She tells guests that she is 50, as if they and us are meant to be amazed, she looks older than that, her skin is dull and dry looking---imo.

Zelens has gone from our Space NK, I wondered why, now Donna has said it's been withdrawn, so that explains it.

Yes, went from my branch a few months back. I believe its Beauty Bay which also has it in their sale. So I sort of mentioned the brand on Saturday when in my local SpaceNK saying it seemed to be on sale a number of places. Wonder if its going from the UK? The answer was the staff told not to discuss it. That for me was a, yes they are going. Now they might just sell through their own UK site in future? I bought their foundation direct from Zelens as I got 25% off through a Caroline Hirons code the other year.

Yes, went from my branch a few months back. I believe its Beauty Bay which also has it in their sale. So I sort of mentioned the brand on Saturday when in my local SpaceNK saying it seemed to be on sale a number of places. Wonder if its going from the UK? The answer was the staff told not to discuss it. That for me was a, yes they are going. Now they might just sell through their own UK site in future? I bought their foundation direct from Zelens as I got 25% off through a Caroline Hirons code the other year.

You earned Caroline some commission Donna:mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back