Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Skin sense

Post Thanks / Like

Default Skin sense

Being the 'non-cynic' that I am, I wondering whether the 'lovely' Ms Cleave, finished her 'Ultrasun' campaign early, as lets face it last year there were hours right through to the October Half-Term and then the first one this year was a 'special' TSV in February (yes I know, I am sad, very very sad), but now that Ultrasun has waved 'bye bye', Abi can now start to concentrate on her skin care range, as demonstrated this afternoon with the 'gushing' JF at the helm.

I know that some may like the range and will think it is the best thing since sliced bread, but the point (yes, but give me some slack, this posting is a combination of severe boredom and verbal diarrhoea).

What's the betting that sometime before the end of the year there is a TSV promoting this brand and what's also the betting that at some point this skin care range will feature SPF (though I am not sure whether that would class as 'conflicted interest' as she is the UK promoter for Ultrasun).

My ramblings for this post are done!
      Likes Lemonpop, shopperholic liked this post

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

I think there are probably plent of companies churning out skin care products who for a fee will put anyone's name to the product as long as they can sell the stuff. Beauty Magazines will promote any old stuff as long as the columnist gets plenty of freebies in return for great reviews.

› See More: Skin sense
      Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Abbi is just a marketing person. That's what her company does. The idea that she created any of these products is ridiculous. She may have created the label and the branding, but that's about it.
      Likes AndiK liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I'm trying the Tundra Charga pressed serum it's made from mushroom extract ,so far so good it's available on qvc America as it's had a lot of press,I bought mine from Selfridges so hopefully Q will sell it in the Uk.
      Likes MrMarple , shopperholic liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I was looking in on this last night and we all know what a vivid imagination JF has in respect of what she uses (!) but I couldn't believe her on this show. There is a show that has been on a couple of times, Zelens I think it is, and they sell an eye cream for about £70. At the time JF said that it was the only eye cream she could use or would touch because she has such sensitive skin round her eyes. Funnily enough, I recall her saying the same thing about Perricone on occasion too. Last night she told Abby that she might be tempted to try the new range as she has been using a single brand of eye cream for years and years because she can't use others. It turned out, this brand was Gatineau! As I was attempting to digest this monster pork pie, it did leave me wondering where the truth really lies? Does she really not think we can see through the claptrap? It completely destroys any credibility she might have as a salesperson because you know you can't trust a thing she says. I certainly wouldn't want her fronting my products if I was Gatineau (or any other brand) because she has more crows feet than the Tower of London!

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
      I think there are probably plent of companies churning out skin care products who for a fee will put anyone's name to the product as long as they can sell the stuff. Beauty Magazines will promote any old stuff as long as the columnist gets plenty of freebies in return for great reviews.
      No,it all about paying for the advertising space in the mags. That is where the magazine makes the money so a brand which buys the ad pages gets the big reviews. A beauty mag editor once broke ranks and total all. If a company is spending ££££ to advertise in the mag then you better say nice things, or could find yourself out of a job because said company will pull their budget.

Its the online blogger/vloggers who will rave about products for freebies.
      Thanks Bettyboo thanked for this post
      Likes China Girl , shopperholic liked this post

DONNA

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moth View Post
      I was looking in on this last night and we all know what a vivid imagination JF has in respect of what she uses (!) but I couldn't believe her on this show. There is a show that has been on a couple of times, Zelens I think it is, and they sell an eye cream for about £70. At the time JF said that it was the only eye cream she could use or would touch because she has such sensitive skin round her eyes. Funnily enough, I recall her saying the same thing about Perricone on occasion too. Last night she told Abby that she might be tempted to try the new range as she has been using a single brand of eye cream for years and years because she can't use others. It turned out, this brand was Gatineau! As I was attempting to digest this monster pork pie, it did leave me wondering where the truth really lies? Does she really not think we can see through the claptrap? It completely destroys any credibility she might have as a salesperson because you know you can't trust a thing she says. I certainly wouldn't want her fronting my products if I was Gatineau (or any other brand) because she has more crows feet than the Tower of London!
      Rumours are Zelens might be pulling out to of the UK, the brand is on discount in a number of places. A whole £10-15 off in some cases.
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

DONNA

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moth View Post
      And so does Andrew!
      Likes donna255 , boffy , shopperholic liked this post

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Have have heard JF say she only uses Bobbi Brown, only uses BM, only uses Laura Geller and the list goes on and on. She forgets what she says and takes us all for idiots. I am hardly watching Q anymore they all get on my nerves with the constant lies and pushing for sales.
      I would say by looking at her JF does not wear much make-up she hardly looks like she makes any effort.

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
      And so does Andrew!
      andrew bagely how apt is his name. his skin is not good at all.

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

We've all said it before I know, but Jill Franks is no advert for any skincare product. She tells guests that she is 50, as if they and us are meant to be amazed, she looks older than that, her skin is dull and dry looking---imo.

Zelens has gone from our Space NK, I wondered why, now Donna has said it's been withdrawn, so that explains it.
      Likes shopperholic , Tarketta liked this post

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising