Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces
    UK Launch of Moppy by Polti

Ideal World is delighted to announce the arrival of Moppy by Polti a brand new cleaning system designed to make your cleaning life easier. Making its UK debut live on Ideal World TV at 10pm on Thursday 22nd June, Moppy will launch for the exclusive price of 99.99 (usual price 129.99) to celebrate its arrival!

With its double clean function as a dust sweeper and also as a hygienic cleaner, Moppy removes dirt and bacteria from all surfaces including floors and vertical surfaces too. Using the hot steam charged cloths, which are easy to remove and wash, Moppy is 99.9% effective at removing 4 main types of bacteria, including E.Coli due to the unique material of the microfiber cloths - making your cleaning routine thorough and quick too.

Lightweight and portable, this cordless floor cleaner has extra manoeuvrability with its 360 degree rotation. Combined with its flat and flexible shape and head, Moppy can reach virtually anywhere! And its ready in ten seconds too for a speedy clean when you need it most.

Read More

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Skin sense

Post Thanks / Like

Flippin eck Caroline Hirons is always pushing Zelens I think Cult Beauty sell it.

› See More: Skin sense

Post Thanks / Like

I watched a bit of the show yesterday and couldn't believe the codswallop I was hearing! Am I supposed to presume that suddenly Abi has qualified as a chemist and now works in a laboratory most of the time to formulate the best anti-ageing products available on the market? Somehow I don't think so. As for JF, have to agree with other posters....she's definitely no advert for ANY of the skincare brands available on QVC and I don't believe one word she spouts in front of the cameras! First time I've seen her in ages as very rarely watch the so-called Number 1 Shopping Channel these days but what a mess. Who on earth advised her on her chosen hair colour when it looks stupid with her eyebrows!! Won't mention anything else....
      Likes lynnonthelake liked this post

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BusyLizzie View Post
      I watched a bit of the show yesterday and couldn't believe the codswallop I was hearing! Am I supposed to presume that suddenly Abi has qualified as a chemist and now works in a laboratory most of the time to formulate the best anti-ageing products available on the market? Somehow I don't think so. As for JF, have to agree with other posters....she's definitely no advert for ANY of the skincare brands available on QVC and I don't believe one word she spouts in front of the cameras! First time I've seen her in ages as very rarely watch the so-called Number 1 Shopping Channel these days but what a mess. Who on earth advised her on her chosen hair colour when it looks stupid with her eyebrows!! Won't mention anything else....
      well if an opera singer can formulate beauty products aka judith williams so can ms cleve

5.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    well if an opera singer can formulate beauty products aka judith williams so can ms cleve
    Of course, I should have said that Abi was only yet another one adding her/his name to a particular range. We have Lulu and then suddenly Amanda Holden has appeared on the scene to give us sound advice on home accessories to name just two. Why do QVC think we are so gullible, it's time for everyone concerned to give us, the paying audience, a load more credit!

•    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by China Girl View Post
    We've all said it before I know, but Jill Franks is no advert for any skincare product. She tells guests that she is 50, as if they and us are meant to be amazed, she looks older than that, her skin is dull and dry looking---imo.

Zelens has gone from our Space NK, I wondered why, now Donna has said it's been withdrawn, so that explains it.
    Yes, went from my branch a few months back. I believe its Beauty Bay which also has it in their sale. So I sort of mentioned the brand on Saturday when in my local SpaceNK saying it seemed to be on sale a number of places. Wonder if its going from the UK? The answer was the staff told not to discuss it. That for me was a, yes they are going. Now they might just sell through their own UK site in future? I bought their foundation direct from Zelens as I got 25% off through a Caroline Hirons code the other year.
    DONNA

•    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Yes, went from my branch a few months back. I believe its Beauty Bay which also has it in their sale. So I sort of mentioned the brand on Saturday when in my local SpaceNK saying it seemed to be on sale a number of places. Wonder if its going from the UK? The answer was the staff told not to discuss it. That for me was a, yes they are going. Now they might just sell through their own UK site in future? I bought their foundation direct from Zelens as I got 25% off through a Caroline Hirons code the other year.
    You earned Caroline some commission Donna

•    Sponsored Links