Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up



    Ideal World announces
    UK Launch of Moppy by Polti

    Ideal World is delighted to announce the arrival of Moppy by Polti a brand new cleaning system designed to make your cleaning life easier. Making its UK debut live on Ideal World TV at 10pm on Thursday 22nd June, Moppy will launch for the exclusive price of 99.99 (usual price 129.99) to celebrate its arrival!

    With its double clean function as a dust sweeper and also as a hygienic cleaner, Moppy removes dirt and bacteria from all surfaces including floors and vertical surfaces too. Using the hot steam charged cloths, which are easy to remove and wash, Moppy is 99.9% effective at removing 4 main types of bacteria, including E.Coli due to the unique material of the microfiber cloths - making your cleaning routine thorough and quick too.

    Lightweight and portable, this cordless floor cleaner has extra manoeuvrability with its 360 degree rotation. Combined with its flat and flexible shape and head, Moppy can reach virtually anywhere! And its ready in ten seconds too for a speedy clean when you need it most.

    Read More






    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Results 21 to 26 of 26

    Thread: Skin sense

    1. #21
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      Our House
      Posts
      2,772
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Flippin eck Caroline Hirons is always pushing Zelens I think Cult Beauty sell it.




      › See More: Skin sense

    2. #22
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      Cheshire
      Posts
      2,827
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      I watched a bit of the show yesterday and couldn't believe the codswallop I was hearing! Am I supposed to presume that suddenly Abi has qualified as a chemist and now works in a laboratory most of the time to formulate the best anti-ageing products available on the market? Somehow I don't think so. As for JF, have to agree with other posters....she's definitely no advert for ANY of the skincare brands available on QVC and I don't believe one word she spouts in front of the cameras! First time I've seen her in ages as very rarely watch the so-called Number 1 Shopping Channel these days but what a mess. Who on earth advised her on her chosen hair colour when it looks stupid with her eyebrows!! Won't mention anything else....
      Likes lynnonthelake liked this post
       

    3.    Sewing Quarter


    4. #23
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      9,257
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by BusyLizzie View Post
      I watched a bit of the show yesterday and couldn't believe the codswallop I was hearing! Am I supposed to presume that suddenly Abi has qualified as a chemist and now works in a laboratory most of the time to formulate the best anti-ageing products available on the market? Somehow I don't think so. As for JF, have to agree with other posters....she's definitely no advert for ANY of the skincare brands available on QVC and I don't believe one word she spouts in front of the cameras! First time I've seen her in ages as very rarely watch the so-called Number 1 Shopping Channel these days but what a mess. Who on earth advised her on her chosen hair colour when it looks stupid with her eyebrows!! Won't mention anything else....
      well if an opera singer can formulate beauty products aka judith williams so can ms cleve
       

    5.    Price Crash


  • #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    2,827
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    well if an opera singer can formulate beauty products aka judith williams so can ms cleve
    Of course, I should have said that Abi was only yet another one adding her/his name to a particular range. We have Lulu and then suddenly Amanda Holden has appeared on the scene to give us sound advice on home accessories to name just two. Why do QVC think we are so gullible, it's time for everyone concerned to give us, the paying audience, a load more credit!

  •    Sponsored Links


  • #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by China Girl View Post
    We've all said it before I know, but Jill Franks is no advert for any skincare product. She tells guests that she is 50, as if they and us are meant to be amazed, she looks older than that, her skin is dull and dry looking---imo.

    Zelens has gone from our Space NK, I wondered why, now Donna has said it's been withdrawn, so that explains it.
    Yes, went from my branch a few months back. I believe its Beauty Bay which also has it in their sale. So I sort of mentioned the brand on Saturday when in my local SpaceNK saying it seemed to be on sale a number of places. Wonder if its going from the UK? The answer was the staff told not to discuss it. That for me was a, yes they are going. Now they might just sell through their own UK site in future? I bought their foundation direct from Zelens as I got 25% off through a Caroline Hirons code the other year.
    DONNA

  •    Gemporia


  • #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Our House
    Posts
    2,772
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Yes, went from my branch a few months back. I believe its Beauty Bay which also has it in their sale. So I sort of mentioned the brand on Saturday when in my local SpaceNK saying it seemed to be on sale a number of places. Wonder if its going from the UK? The answer was the staff told not to discuss it. That for me was a, yes they are going. Now they might just sell through their own UK site in future? I bought their foundation direct from Zelens as I got 25% off through a Caroline Hirons code the other year.
    You earned Caroline some commission Donna

  •    Sponsored Links


    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •