Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Wink Attitudes by Renee TSV 11/08/17

the next Attitudes by Renee TSV is on the 11/08/17

› See More: Attitudes by Renee TSV 11/08/17
      STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

Women with Control Tummy Control Prime Stretch Denim Trouser TSV 11/08/17 £34.98 + post

Petite Ankle Trouser
      http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.166310

Regular Ankle Trouser
      http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.166311

Tall Ankle Trouser
      http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.166312

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeans TSV 1.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	14417
      Thanks Buglet, Suki 1 thanked for this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Just had a look online at the petite jeans and it looks as though the colour circles for each choice are the usual QVC mess: from left to right the spot of what looks like dark denim is called "Black", the middle looks like the lighter "mid wash" but if you hover over it it reads "Indigo", last one looks black but reads"Mid-wash"! How can they numpties that right the description and allocate colour swatches, then the person who checks this before it goes live get it so wrong! I sense a lot of returns and angry reviews, over and above the usual.

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
      Just had a look online at the petite jeans and it looks as though the colour circles for each choice are the usual QVC mess: from left to right the spot of what looks like dark denim is called "Black", the middle looks like the lighter "mid wash" but if you hover over it it reads "Indigo", last one looks black but reads"Mid-wash"! How can they numpties that right the description and allocate colour swatches, then the person who checks this before it goes live get it so wrong! I sense a lot of returns and angry reviews, over and above the usual.
      Hopeless aren't they. Its like when they are rabbiting on about an item and they have the wrong details up. I sit at home shouting at the screen but it seems ages before someone spots it. Surely they should have someone watching and checking if things are right.

Anyway what are your opinion on them. I thought they looked ok but I'm always a bit dubious when they say they are skinny leg because mine are far from skinny and I wouldn't want them to stop the circulation.
      Likes Turandot liked this post

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

I like the look of them but I have skinny legs .Im not so sure about the elasticated tummy part .i do have a post kids tum and don't like feeling trussed up.
      I will probably dither and end up missing out.

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

I like the look but 29 inch too short and the tall too long. Sizes seem strange I would need large for hips but the waist would be much too big. Who decides these sizes on QVC.??

11.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Mistake tuned in having an early lunch to hear Catherine talking in detail about the texture of her rear.

13.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

They remind me of the maternity jeans my DIL wore when she was pregnant.

15.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
      They remind me of the maternity jeans my DIL wore when she was pregnant.
      Oh gosh yes. I had a pair that had an elasticated bib at the front. That's put me off now.

17.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising