Attitudes by Renee TSV 11/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a look online at the petite jeans and it looks as though the colour circles for each choice are the usual QVC mess: from left to right the spot of what looks like dark denim is called "Black", the middle looks like the lighter "mid wash" but if you hover over it it reads "Indigo", last one looks black but reads"Mid-wash"! How can they numpties that right the description and allocate colour swatches, then the person who checks this before it goes live get it so wrong! I sense a lot of returns and angry reviews, over and above the usual.

Just had a look online at the petite jeans and it looks as though the colour circles for each choice are the usual QVC mess: from left to right the spot of what looks like dark denim is called "Black", the middle looks like the lighter "mid wash" but if you hover over it it reads "Indigo", last one looks black but reads"Mid-wash"! How can they numpties that right the description and allocate colour swatches, then the person who checks this before it goes live get it so wrong! I sense a lot of returns and angry reviews, over and above the usual.

Hopeless aren't they. Its like when they are rabbiting on about an item and they have the wrong details up. I sit at home shouting at the screen but it seems ages before someone spots it. Surely they should have someone watching and checking if things are right.

Anyway what are your opinion on them. I thought they looked ok but I'm always a bit dubious when they say they are skinny leg because mine are far from skinny and I wouldn't want them to stop the circulation.

I like the look of them but I have skinny legs .Im not so sure about the elasticated tummy part .i do have a post kids tum and don't like feeling trussed up.
I will probably dither and end up missing out.

I like the look but 29 inch too short and the tall too long. Sizes seem strange I would need large for hips but the waist would be much too big. Who decides these sizes on QVC.??

Mistake tuned in having an early lunch to hear Catherine talking in detail about the texture of her rear.

:puke:

They remind me of the maternity jeans my DIL wore when she was pregnant.

Latest posts

Back