Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pointless Rant!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pointless Rant!

I am confused (yeah yeah yeah, no sniggering out there in 'digital land'), but I always thought the first day of the week was Sunday (except if it is a 'working week' (not something I know anything about, seen as the wonderful PM and cohorts have been paying my wages for the last decade or so )(yes I am a 'dole bludger', so any connotations you want to make about me and that particular scenario please feel free (they are probably all going to be super accurate (especially if they are in the negative)))

Yes, I also know that the above English Grammar is not super-accurate, (in any way shape or form), but to all you teachers, or ye olde 'English Police' out there, please don't judge too harshly, as my brain is slowly turning to 'mush' owing to the fact that it is not being used to its full extent :)

Right back to the origional ranting for this post, what is the first day of the QVC week?

The reason I ask is that I have just been watching the QVC Selection hour and they are selling tights, for £12 (I kid you not), I mean really who is going to pay that for that? The blurb on the top stated that they were 'New This Week', well if Sunday is the first day of the week, then surely it should have been a 'new today'. Now I know this is a 'pointless rant' (ah that is a good name for the title thread, hang on...., just type it in the appropriate place!), but it was just a tad confusing, could anyone enlighten!

Ramble over!
      Likes Petespants, Lemonpop liked this post

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Going back to the week, I know that not all people use Monday to Sunday. My newspaper bill/week runs Sunday to Saturday and it was always my understanding that by convention in private property letting, the rental week ran Sunday to Saturday. But that was decades ago and the convention probably no longer applies.

› See More: Pointless Rant!

Post Thanks / Like

To my knowledge, I think it's always been Monday to Sunday. I remember in school (now that's going back some 45 years) and we were taught then that Monday starts the new week, that's why like I say, Saturday and Sunday are called the week end, and deliveries like the ever slow QVC, say three to five working days, working days being Monday to Friday.

Saying that, I think different religions and some companies have different views. But all I've ever known in Britain is Monday is the first day of the week, and Sunday the last.

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I work for the Railway & our working week starts on a Sunday!!!

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
      Yorkrose, totally agree with Vienna, it's one of the reasons why I like this forum - people post interesting and intriguing questions/statements and make really valid points, which make you think. Life out there in the real world is so damn depressing and prosaic, it's questions like yours that provide a welcome bit of thoughtful escapism - never apologise for that
      Trouble is you don't have to 'live in my mind' 24/7 then you will know how annoying/depressing/infuriating/'blumming annoying' that really is!
      Thanks again and I according to my mother I have a 'weird outlook of the world' and tend to see things slightly differently from others, hence the 'weirdness' (sometimes) of my posts!
      Thanks Tarketta thanked for this post

9.    Price Crash

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising