Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces
    UK Launch of Moppy by Polti

Ideal World is delighted to announce the arrival of Moppy by Polti a brand new cleaning system designed to make your cleaning life easier. Making its UK debut live on Ideal World TV at 10pm on Thursday 22nd June, Moppy will launch for the exclusive price of 99.99 (usual price 129.99) to celebrate its arrival!

With its double clean function as a dust sweeper and also as a hygienic cleaner, Moppy removes dirt and bacteria from all surfaces including floors and vertical surfaces too. Using the hot steam charged cloths, which are easy to remove and wash, Moppy is 99.9% effective at removing 4 main types of bacteria, including E.Coli due to the unique material of the microfiber cloths - making your cleaning routine thorough and quick too.

Lightweight and portable, this cordless floor cleaner has extra manoeuvrability with its 360 degree rotation. Combined with its flat and flexible shape and head, Moppy can reach virtually anywhere! And its ready in ten seconds too for a speedy clean when you need it most.

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pointless Rant!

Post Thanks / Like

Going back to the week, I know that not all people use Monday to Sunday. My newspaper bill/week runs Sunday to Saturday and it was always my understanding that by convention in private property letting, the rental week ran Sunday to Saturday. But that was decades ago and the convention probably no longer applies.

› See More: Pointless Rant!

Post Thanks / Like

To my knowledge, I think it's always been Monday to Sunday. I remember in school (now that's going back some 45 years) and we were taught then that Monday starts the new week, that's why like I say, Saturday and Sunday are called the week end, and deliveries like the ever slow QVC, say three to five working days, working days being Monday to Friday.

Saying that, I think different religions and some companies have different views. But all I've ever known in Britain is Monday is the first day of the week, and Sunday the last.

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

I work for the Railway & our working week starts on a Sunday!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
      Yorkrose, totally agree with Vienna, it's one of the reasons why I like this forum - people post interesting and intriguing questions/statements and make really valid points, which make you think. Life out there in the real world is so damn depressing and prosaic, it's questions like yours that provide a welcome bit of thoughtful escapism - never apologise for that
      Trouble is you don't have to 'live in my mind' 24/7 then you will know how annoying/depressing/infuriating/'blumming annoying' that really is!
      Thanks again and I according to my mother I have a 'weird outlook of the world' and tend to see things slightly differently from others, hence the 'weirdness' (sometimes) of my posts!
      Thanks Tarketta thanked for this post

6.    Sponsored Links