Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pointless Rant!

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Going back to the week, I know that not all people use Monday to Sunday. My newspaper bill/week runs Sunday to Saturday and it was always my understanding that by convention in private property letting, the rental week ran Sunday to Saturday. But that was decades ago and the convention probably no longer applies.

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    To my knowledge, I think it's always been Monday to Sunday. I remember in school (now that's going back some 45 years) and we were taught then that Monday starts the new week, that's why like I say, Saturday and Sunday are called the week end, and deliveries like the ever slow QVC, say three to five working days, working days being Monday to Friday.

Saying that, I think different religions and some companies have different views. But all I've ever known in Britain is Monday is the first day of the week, and Sunday the last.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I work for the Railway & our working week starts on a Sunday!!!

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    Yorkrose, totally agree with Vienna, it's one of the reasons why I like this forum - people post interesting and intriguing questions/statements and make really valid points, which make you think. Life out there in the real world is so damn depressing and prosaic, it's questions like yours that provide a welcome bit of thoughtful escapism - never apologise for that
    Trouble is you don't have to 'live in my mind' 24/7 then you will know how annoying/depressing/infuriating/'blumming annoying' that really is!
    Thanks again and I according to my mother I have a 'weird outlook of the world' and tend to see things slightly differently from others, hence the 'weirdness' (sometimes) of my posts!
    Thanks Tarketta thanked for this post

•    Advertisment