Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default New Diamonique Packaging.

So its gone with the teal boxes with white ribbons to a pink box with Diamonique written on it.

Probably cheaper to produce.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DE4AdJ2UAAAZVwi.jpg-large.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	14311

› See More: New Diamonique Packaging.
      Thanks yorkrose26, AndiK , Sooze thanked for this post
      Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeQ View Post
      So its gone with the teal boxes with white ribbons to a pink box with Diamonique written on it.

Probably cheaper to produce.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DE4AdJ2UAAAZVwi.jpg-large.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	14311
      Definitely cheaper I'm sure, but from the pic, I actually prefer it - always found those bows got in the way if you want to stack the boxes.

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I tend to throw out the boxes, but did quite like the teal blue boxes.

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Could it be that Tiffany finally caught up with them for copying their style, OR, have Tiffany made their packaging protected in some way?

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

What annoys me is when the box isn't suitable for the item in it. How many times have we received a broad band ring which won't fit the slot or a collar necklace which doesn't fit with the lid and is half outside the box all dented and crimped. This is all jewellery from Q not just Eek.

Or a huge /tiny box totally inappropriate so if you wanted to give it to someone it looks as if you just used a spare box lying around.

I can only please one person per day and to-day it's my turn

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, in the old days Diamonique came in the black faux leather boxes that all jewellery came in. Then the knock off Tiffany look ones, no doubt to try to give the pieces more class.
      Likes Lemonpop, shopperholic liked this post

DONNA

11.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Do you remember the bin lid on Arsebook who thought that the gift at the change over of US presidents was an Eek because of the teal box��

I can only please one person per day and to-day it's my turn

13.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Diamonique packaging.

This looks quite a come down from the Turquoise boxes with the white ribbon so reminiscent of a well known high end jeweller.Perhaps the said jeweller has taken QVC to task or items have been gifted (help am talking Q speak!) & the recipients believed they have come from THAT jeweller?Or more likely they are cutting costs.I don't keep the boxes anyway.

15.    Crafting.co.uk

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising