New Diamonique Packaging.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
So its gone with the teal boxes with white ribbons to a pink box with Diamonique written on it.

Probably cheaper to produce. DE4AdJ2UAAAZVwi.jpg-large.jpg

I tend to throw out the boxes, but did quite like the teal blue boxes.

Could it be that Tiffany finally caught up with them for copying their style, OR, have Tiffany made their packaging protected in some way?

What annoys me is when the box isn't suitable for the item in it. How many times have we received a broad band ring which won't fit the slot or a collar necklace which doesn't fit with the lid and is half outside the box all dented and crimped. This is all jewellery from Q not just Eek.

Or a huge /tiny box totally inappropriate so if you wanted to give it to someone it looks as if you just used a spare box lying around.

Yes, in the old days Diamonique came in the black faux leather boxes that all jewellery came in. Then the knock off Tiffany look ones, no doubt to try to give the pieces more class.

Do you remember the bin lid on Arsebook who thought that the gift at the change over of US presidents was an Eek because of the teal box��

New Diamonique packaging.

This looks quite a come down from the Turquoise boxes with the white ribbon so reminiscent of a well known high end jeweller.Perhaps the said jeweller has taken QVC to task or items have been gifted (help am talking Q speak!) & the recipients believed they have come from THAT jeweller?Or more likely they are cutting costs.I don't keep the boxes anyway.

Latest posts

Back