Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Post Thanks / Like

Default £25 for a laundry basket, £12 for some tile cleaner

Just saw Jilly Halliday presenting a laundry basket for £25. Its unique selling point was its retractable legs that automatically fold when the basket is lifted. They kept picking up and putting down the basket, producing an annoying sound like a machine gun. Ooooh and they throw a few clothes pegs in! Big f***ing deal! What a load of overpriced rubbish!

Same for the Lakeland "Vamoose" cleaner - £12 for that. I guarantee that the Astonish products I get from the Pound Shop work just as well

These items just seem like "bran new" con tricks.

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm very OCD about dogs sleeping on my slankets. After my little JRT died I swore I'd never get another dog, let alone another white one - wrong! He's got 100 blankets but nope, has to be my slankets.

As for pegs, that's very organised having them matching and I applaud you. I am never that tidy and orderly. Didn't see the Lakeland show but pegs only cost £1 a bag from Asda.

CC

› See More: £25 for a laundry basket, £12 for some tile cleaner
      Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

More overpriced items being shown. £240 for the "Vitamix" blender (I am sure Argos does a perfectly good blender of £50) and £22 for a "copper crisper" which is basically a baking tray with a wire rack. Jilly Halliday asked why it's made of copper and the woman guest mumbled something about the air circulating round the food. But why is it copper? Would the air not circulate in exactly the same way round a stainless steel tray / rack?

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
      I'm very OCD about dogs sleeping on my slankets. After my little JRT died I swore I'd never get another dog, let alone another white one - wrong! He's got 100 blankets but nope, has to be my slankets.

As for pegs, that's very organised having them matching and I applaud you. I am never that tidy and orderly. Didn't see the Lakeland show but pegs only cost £1 a bag from Asda.

CC
      Awwww, I love JRTs what kind of pooch do you have now?

Re the pegs, no way am I paying a ton of cash for those - Wilko is my go-to place for any kind of housewares, can spend hours in there/online!

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
      Awwww, I love JRTs what kind of pooch do you have now?

Re the pegs, no way am I paying a ton of cash for those - Wilko is my go-to place for any kind of housewares, can spend hours in there/online!
      I miss my wee JRT man more than words can say. He was 8 when we adopted him and a bit of a lost soul but we had 5 great years with him. Now we have a bit of a mixed bag (another rescue). He's about the size of a Border Terrier, white with brindle Border Collie ears and an eye patch. Collies aren't brindle so I think there's a bit of Staffie in there and definitely some Jack Russell. They way he runs, might be some Whippet as well. Who knows lol, he came with no history but he's a great guy (except for the slanket stealing and the hair).

Pegs have no use today - it's howling it down out there. The Range is pretty good for all housewares as well.

CC
      Thanks Tarketta thanked for this post

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
      I love Wilko too! If you just want a basic thing, like say a basin which doesn't need to be a special brand, they are great! I got two small pieces of Pyrex in there the other day which were very cheap compared to other posher retailers but just the ticket.
      Likes Tarketta , shopperholic liked this post

11.    Gemporia / Amaozon Prime

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising