Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft


Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.


Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!


Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....


Read More.



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,871
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default 25 for a laundry basket, 12 for some tile cleaner


    ADVERTISING


    Just saw Jilly Halliday presenting a laundry basket for 25. Its unique selling point was its retractable legs that automatically fold when the basket is lifted. They kept picking up and putting down the basket, producing an annoying sound like a machine gun. Ooooh and they throw a few clothes pegs in! Big f***ing deal! What a load of overpriced rubbish!

    Same for the Lakeland "Vamoose" cleaner - 12 for that. I guarantee that the Astonish products I get from the Pound Shop work just as well

    These items just seem like "bran new" con tricks.
     

  2.    Advertisment


  • #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,871
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default 22 for a sink unblocker

    ADVERTISING
    It seems that there's no end to the number of vastly overpriced "household helper" products QVC is prepared to peddle. I think the only thing they are helping is themselves - to people's money, preying like vultures on the ill-informed. What sensible person would pay 22 for a sink unblocker when 1) they shouldn't be pouring fat down the sink drain anyway and 2) one can always purchase a sodium hydroxide-based product from the Pound Shop?
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,158
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What the hell is Jilly H wearing? A terrible Renee TSV possibly?
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,871
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default 20 for some aluminium foil!

    I swear either I am losing the plot, or perhaps QVC are. They have just demonstrated some aluminium baking foil. So as if to demonstrate its strength, the guest just lifted a house brick with the foil. Terrific (!)...... but....erm... please tell me when I am EVER going to have the need to do that? What is wrong with the 1 foil I buy? Answer: NOTHING.
    Thanks brissles thanked for this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,871
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default 15.50 for 2 "bags for life"

    Yet another overpriced Lakeland product. They just touted 2 "trolley bags" that, from what I could see, are just vastly overpriced "bags for life." They were hawking them under the pretext that "supermarket carrier bags are just getting thinner and thinner." NO THEY ARE NOT! There is NOTHING in that Lakeland hour that couldn't be sourced from the Pound Shop.
    Likes Petespants, shopperholic liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Terrific! Perhaps it's for people who put a lot of filling in their sandwiches? Bought some baking foil at the weekend - 75p in Asda! Funnily enough, I didn't feel tempted to rush home and use it to lift a brick - maybe I should get out more? I just do not know how these presenters keep a straight face - I would be laughing my head off if I had to demonstrate the overpriced carp they flog.

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius View Post
    I swear either I am losing the plot, or perhaps QVC are. They have just demonstrated some aluminium baking foil. So as if to demonstrate its strength, the guest just lifted a house brick with the foil. Terrific (!)...... but....erm... please tell me when I am EVER going to have the need to do that? What is wrong with the 1 foil I buy? Answer: NOTHING.
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    They must be making HUGE profits on this cleaning stuff, ever mind factoring in the extortionate p & p.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius View Post
    Just saw Jilly Halliday presenting a laundry basket for 25. Its unique selling point was its retractable legs that automatically fold when the basket is lifted. They kept picking up and putting down the basket, producing an annoying sound like a machine gun. Ooooh and they throw a few clothes pegs in! Big f***ing deal! What a load of overpriced rubbish!

    Same for the Lakeland "Vamoose" cleaner - 12 for that. I guarantee that the Astonish products I get from the Pound Shop work just as well

    These items just seem like "bran new" con tricks.
    Likes Petespants, shopperholic liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,575
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Steady on chaps! I won't hear a word against the 4 supermarket bags for 15.50. These are my YC stash bags and the large ones are full to the brim. So they are very heavy and the bags are very sturdy. I love them. They were bought for that purpose though, they are not for shopping!!!! I also bought an expensive set of three recycling bags as I had just had a grey kitchen put in and thought they would look good. But I don't use them so at the moment they are in reserve as YC overflow bags. And as my flat got partly flooded last week, they may have been needed. Be Prepared!!!!!

    Likes maymorganlondon , Tarketta liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
    They must be making HUGE profits on this cleaning stuff, ever mind factoring in the extortionate p & p.
    I'm guessing it's a big seller for them as there is almost as much of it now as beauty!
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Herts/Beds
    Posts
    5,748
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Steady on chaps! I won't hear a word against the 4 supermarket bags for 15.50. These are my YC stash bags and the large ones are full to the brim. So they are very heavy and the bags are very sturdy. I love them. They were bought for that purpose though, they are not for shopping!!!! I also bought an expensive set of three recycling bags as I had just had a grey kitchen put in and thought they would look good. But I don't use them so at the moment they are in reserve as YC overflow bags. And as my flat got partly flooded last week, they may have been needed. Be Prepared!!!!!

    Um, what's YC ??

    As I get older I appear to be getting more rubbish at identifying 'initial speak', and rack my brains trying to decipher it.

  •    Advertisment


    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •