£25 for a laundry basket, £12 for some tile cleaner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm very OCD about dogs sleeping on my slankets. After my little JRT died I swore I'd never get another dog, let alone another white one - wrong! He's got 100 blankets but nope, has to be my slankets.

As for pegs, that's very organised having them matching and I applaud you. I am never that tidy and orderly. Didn't see the Lakeland show but pegs only cost £1 a bag from Asda.

CC

More overpriced items being shown. £240 for the "Vitamix" blender (I am sure Argos does a perfectly good blender of £50) and £22 for a "copper crisper" which is basically a baking tray with a wire rack. Jilly Halliday asked why it's made of copper and the woman guest mumbled something about the air circulating round the food. But why is it copper? Would the air not circulate in exactly the same way round a stainless steel tray / rack?

I'm very OCD about dogs sleeping on my slankets. After my little JRT died I swore I'd never get another dog, let alone another white one - wrong! He's got 100 blankets but nope, has to be my slankets.

As for pegs, that's very organised having them matching and I applaud you. I am never that tidy and orderly. Didn't see the Lakeland show but pegs only cost £1 a bag from Asda.

CC

Awwww, I love JRTs :mysmilie_48: what kind of pooch do you have now?

Re the pegs, no way am I paying a ton of cash for those - Wilko is my go-to place for any kind of housewares, can spend hours in there/online!

Awwww, I love JRTs :mysmilie_48: what kind of pooch do you have now?

Re the pegs, no way am I paying a ton of cash for those - Wilko is my go-to place for any kind of housewares, can spend hours in there/online!

I miss my wee JRT man more than words can say. He was 8 when we adopted him and a bit of a lost soul but we had 5 great years with him. Now we have a bit of a mixed bag (another rescue). He's about the size of a Border Terrier, white with brindle Border Collie ears and an eye patch. Collies aren't brindle so I think there's a bit of Staffie in there and definitely some Jack Russell. They way he runs, might be some Whippet as well. Who knows lol, he came with no history but he's a great guy (except for the slanket stealing and the hair).

Pegs have no use today - it's howling it down out there. The Range is pretty good for all housewares as well.

CC

I love Wilko too! If you just want a basic thing, like say a basin which doesn't need to be a special brand, they are great! I got two small pieces of Pyrex in there the other day which were very cheap compared to other posher retailers but just the ticket.

Latest posts

Back