Anybody want to be a TV Guest at Ideal World - apply below!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bristol

Registered Shopper
TV Guest – Ideal World

Are you passionate about DIY? A former makeup artist? Love the latest cleaning products? If you love talking and demonstrating how good products are LIVE on TV – get in touch, we’re currently looking for new guests on Ideal World TV!
Please apply with your CV, what you are passionate about and any qualifications you have that you think are relevant – a showreel or a film of yourself demonstrating a product would also be helpful.

http://www.idealshoppingdirect.co.uk/job/jobjob4396/

Good luck everybody

Please note the first stage of the process is an unpaid casting in Peterborough; rates of pay will be applicable once you have signed a contract and receive scheduled work. Wow need a job anyone ?

TV Guest – Ideal World

Are you passionate about DIY? A former makeup artist? Love the latest cleaning products? If you love talking and demonstrating how good products are LIVE on TV – get in touch, we’re currently looking for new guests on Ideal World TV!
Please apply with your CV, what you are passionate about and any qualifications you have that you think are relevant – a showreel or a film of yourself demonstrating a product would also be helpful.

http://www.idealshoppingdirect.co.uk/job/jobjob4396/

Good luck everybody

I'm seriously thinking of applying! I have no experience of live TV, hopeless at DIY, or using cleaning products, and no on screen presence, no make up experience, so looking at it logically, I may be in with a really good shout, compared to some of the other presenters who seem to be similarly hopeless. I'll get the old HD Video camera ready and pop it off first thing in the morning - I'll keep you all posted, don't hold your breath! :mysmilie_17:

I'm seriously thinking of applying! I have no experience of live TV, hopeless at DIY, or using cleaning products, and no on screen presence, no make up experience, so looking at it logically, I may be in with a really good shout, compared to some of the other presenters who seem to be similarly hopeless. I'll get the old HD Video camera ready and pop it off first thing in the morning - I'll keep you all posted, don't hold your breath! :mysmilie_17:

I think we should all apply, think of the mayhem we could cause on live TV!!!!!

Mutters, do you really think anyone without any experience could do worse? Answers on a post card please!:mysmilie_17:

No. For example I don't screech like Ms Jaxx, I'm not a Cor Blimy Loveable Cockney (despite being a Londoner), and I can finish a sentence (unlike Pervy Pete). I also don't go on about my bowels like the weirdo Howard. I could go on but I can't be bothered. I think any one of us couldn't do any worse than that lot.

Actually I have a showreel.

I'm demonstrating the 'unbreakable' Drill Bits, but I break them, but that doesn't seem to matter on Ideal World.

And I demonstrate Torricelumn (TM). Now there's no evidence it's any good as I've got a grid on me like a bag of spanners but I do liberally use terms such as 'luxurious', 'rich', 'sumptuous' and 'expensive'.

Reckon I've gotta chance? :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0065.JPGIMG_0066.jpg

Actually I have a showreel.

I'm demonstrating the 'unbreakable' Drill Bits, but I break them, but that doesn't seem to matter on Ideal World.

And I demonstrate Torricelumn (TM). Now there's no evidence it's any good as I've got a grid on me like a bag of spanners but I do liberally use terms such as 'luxurious', 'rich', 'sumptuous' and 'expensive'.

Reckon I've gotta chance? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 14318View attachment 14319

You have all the skills necessary to work on Ideal World!

I'd love it, give 'em a convincing showreel, then get onto the live show...and tell 'em the truth how it is....Sip the delicious smoothie that Joe's just made, and start "choking" on one of the big lumps in it, tell the viewers you've tasted better and they'd be probably better off buying a bottle of ready made in Tescos. Model some of the clothes and tell the audience you're sweating buckets and/or i'd be careful not to move around too much or you'll probably self combust! Let 'em slather me with a faceful of Liz's Torreculum and scream "My face's on fire"...Bring me some Nivea cream quick" without forgetting to add....it's cheaper and it's better! Oh what fun we'd have!!!

Sounds like you would make an ideal presenter Dave, I mean even with all your 'excellent knowledge and experience' you would still be better than the current presenters who are deluded enough to think that they have got the knowledge and experience!

To apply you need to call a premium rate number. There'll be a £7.95 postage and packing fee.

Latest posts

Back