Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up



    Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft


    Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.


    Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!


    Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....


    Read More.



    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 11
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      35
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default Anybody want to be a TV Guest at Ideal World - apply below!


      ADVERTISING


      TV Guest Ideal World

      Are you passionate about DIY? A former makeup artist? Love the latest cleaning products? If you love talking and demonstrating how good products are LIVE on TV get in touch, were currently looking for new guests on Ideal World TV!
      Please apply with your CV, what you are passionate about and any qualifications you have that you think are relevant a showreel or a film of yourself demonstrating a product would also be helpful.

      http://www.idealshoppingdirect.co.uk/job/jobjob4396/


      Good luck everybody
      Likes adam82uk liked this post
       

    2.    Advertisment


  • #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    Please note the first stage of the process is an unpaid casting in Peterborough; rates of pay will be applicable once you have signed a contract and receive scheduled work. Wow need a job anyone ?

  •    Advertisment


  • #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In a squat near you!
    Posts
    1,013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bristol View Post
    TV Guest Ideal World

    Are you passionate about DIY? A former makeup artist? Love the latest cleaning products? If you love talking and demonstrating how good products are LIVE on TV get in touch, were currently looking for new guests on Ideal World TV!
    Please apply with your CV, what you are passionate about and any qualifications you have that you think are relevant a showreel or a film of yourself demonstrating a product would also be helpful.

    http://www.idealshoppingdirect.co.uk/job/jobjob4396/

    Good luck everybody
    I'm seriously thinking of applying! I have no experience of live TV, hopeless at DIY, or using cleaning products, and no on screen presence, no make up experience, so looking at it logically, I may be in with a really good shout, compared to some of the other presenters who seem to be similarly hopeless. I'll get the old HD Video camera ready and pop it off first thing in the morning - I'll keep you all posted, don't hold your breath!
    Likes VapidStoat, merryone , Muttley liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Watching another TV channel
    Posts
    1,620
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I'm seriously thinking of applying! I have no experience of live TV, hopeless at DIY, or using cleaning products, and no on screen presence, no make up experience, so looking at it logically, I may be in with a really good shout, compared to some of the other presenters who seem to be similarly hopeless. I'll get the old HD Video camera ready and pop it off first thing in the morning - I'll keep you all posted, don't hold your breath!
    I think we should all apply, think of the mayhem we could cause on live TV!!!!!

  •    Advertisment


  • #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In a squat near you!
    Posts
    1,013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
    I think we should all apply, think of the mayhem we could cause on live TV!!!!!

    Mutters, do you really think anyone without any experience could do worse? Answers on a post card please!

    Likes VapidStoat, Muttley liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Watching another TV channel
    Posts
    1,620
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Mutters, do you really think anyone without any experience could do worse? Answers on a post card please!

    No. For example I don't screech like Ms Jaxx, I'm not a Cor Blimy Loveable Cockney (despite being a Londoner), and I can finish a sentence (unlike Pervy Pete). I also don't go on about my bowels like the weirdo Howard. I could go on but I can't be bothered. I think any one of us couldn't do any worse than that lot.
    Likes VapidStoat, yorkrose26, AmyG, Dave liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,723
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Actually I have a showreel.

    I'm demonstrating the 'unbreakable' Drill Bits, but I break them, but that doesn't seem to matter on Ideal World.

    And I demonstrate Torricelumn (TM). Now there's no evidence it's any good as I've got a grid on me like a bag of spanners but I do liberally use terms such as 'luxurious', 'rich', 'sumptuous' and 'expensive'.

    Reckon I've gotta chance?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0065.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	14318Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0066.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	14319
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Watching another TV channel
    Posts
    1,620
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    Actually I have a showreel.

    I'm demonstrating the 'unbreakable' Drill Bits, but I break them, but that doesn't seem to matter on Ideal World.

    And I demonstrate Torricelumn (TM). Now there's no evidence it's any good as I've got a grid on me like a bag of spanners but I do liberally use terms such as 'luxurious', 'rich', 'sumptuous' and 'expensive'.

    Reckon I've gotta chance?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0065.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	14318Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0066.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	14319
    You have all the skills necessary to work on Ideal World!
    Likes VapidStoat, Price Plunge liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    brighton
    Posts
    2,321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'd love it, give 'em a convincing showreel, then get onto the live show...and tell 'em the truth how it is....Sip the delicious smoothie that Joe's just made, and start "choking" on one of the big lumps in it, tell the viewers you've tasted better and they'd be probably better off buying a bottle of ready made in Tescos. Model some of the clothes and tell the audience you're sweating buckets and/or i'd be careful not to move around too much or you'll probably self combust! Let 'em slather me with a faceful of Liz's Torreculum and scream "My face's on fire"...Bring me some Nivea cream quick" without forgetting to add....it's cheaper and it's better! Oh what fun we'd have!!!
    Likes VapidStoat, donna255 , Price Plunge liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The clue is in the username
    Posts
    705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I'm seriously thinking of applying! I have no experience of live TV, hopeless at DIY, or using cleaning products, and no on screen presence, no make up experience, so looking at it logically, I may be in with a really good shout, compared to some of the other presenters who seem to be similarly hopeless. I'll get the old HD Video camera ready and pop it off first thing in the morning - I'll keep you all posted, don't hold your breath!
    Sounds like you would make an ideal presenter Dave, I mean even with all your 'excellent knowledge and experience' you would still be better than the current presenters who are deluded enough to think that they have got the knowledge and experience!
    Likes VapidStoat, Dave liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •