Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces
    UK Launch of Moppy by Polti

Ideal World is delighted to announce the arrival of Moppy by Polti a brand new cleaning system designed to make your cleaning life easier. Making its UK debut live on Ideal World TV at 10pm on Thursday 22nd June, Moppy will launch for the exclusive price of 99.99 (usual price 129.99) to celebrate its arrival!

With its double clean function as a dust sweeper and also as a hygienic cleaner, Moppy removes dirt and bacteria from all surfaces including floors and vertical surfaces too. Using the hot steam charged cloths, which are easy to remove and wash, Moppy is 99.9% effective at removing 4 main types of bacteria, including E.Coli due to the unique material of the microfiber cloths - making your cleaning routine thorough and quick too.

Lightweight and portable, this cordless floor cleaner has extra manoeuvrability with its 360 degree rotation. Combined with its flat and flexible shape and head, Moppy can reach virtually anywhere! And its ready in ten seconds too for a speedy clean when you need it most.

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody want to be a TV Guest at Ideal World - apply below!

TV Guest Ideal World

Are you passionate about DIY? A former makeup artist? Love the latest cleaning products? If you love talking and demonstrating how good products are LIVE on TV get in touch, were currently looking for new guests on Ideal World TV!
      Please apply with your CV, what you are passionate about and any qualifications you have that you think are relevant a showreel or a film of yourself demonstrating a product would also be helpful.

http://www.idealshoppingdirect.co.uk/job/jobjob4396/

Good luck everybody

› See More: Anybody want to be a TV Guest at Ideal World - apply below!
      Likes adam82uk liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Please note the first stage of the process is an unpaid casting in Peterborough; rates of pay will be applicable once you have signed a contract and receive scheduled work. Wow need a job anyone ?

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bristol View Post
      TV Guest Ideal World

Are you passionate about DIY? A former makeup artist? Love the latest cleaning products? If you love talking and demonstrating how good products are LIVE on TV get in touch, were currently looking for new guests on Ideal World TV!
      Please apply with your CV, what you are passionate about and any qualifications you have that you think are relevant a showreel or a film of yourself demonstrating a product would also be helpful.

http://www.idealshoppingdirect.co.uk/job/jobjob4396/

Good luck everybody
      I'm seriously thinking of applying! I have no experience of live TV, hopeless at DIY, or using cleaning products, and no on screen presence, no make up experience, so looking at it logically, I may be in with a really good shout, compared to some of the other presenters who seem to be similarly hopeless. I'll get the old HD Video camera ready and pop it off first thing in the morning - I'll keep you all posted, don't hold your breath!
      Likes merryone , Muttley liked this post

Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

5.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I'm seriously thinking of applying! I have no experience of live TV, hopeless at DIY, or using cleaning products, and no on screen presence, no make up experience, so looking at it logically, I may be in with a really good shout, compared to some of the other presenters who seem to be similarly hopeless. I'll get the old HD Video camera ready and pop it off first thing in the morning - I'll keep you all posted, don't hold your breath!
    I think we should all apply, think of the mayhem we could cause on live TV!!!!!

•    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
    I think we should all apply, think of the mayhem we could cause on live TV!!!!!

Mutters, do you really think anyone without any experience could do worse? Answers on a post card please!

Likes Muttley liked this post

Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
    I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

•    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Mutters, do you really think anyone without any experience could do worse? Answers on a post card please!

No. For example I don't screech like Ms Jaxx, I'm not a Cor Blimy Loveable Cockney (despite being a Londoner), and I can finish a sentence (unlike Pervy Pete). I also don't go on about my bowels like the weirdo Howard. I could go on but I can't be bothered. I think any one of us couldn't do any worse than that lot.
    Likes AmyG, Dave liked this post

•    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Actually I have a showreel.

I'm demonstrating the 'unbreakable' Drill Bits, but I break them, but that doesn't seem to matter on Ideal World.

And I demonstrate Torricelumn (TM). Now there's no evidence it's any good as I've got a grid on me like a bag of spanners but I do liberally use terms such as 'luxurious', 'rich', 'sumptuous' and 'expensive'.

Reckon I've gotta chance?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0065.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	14318Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0066.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	14319
    Likes merryone , Dave , Price Plunge, Muttley liked this post

•    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    Actually I have a showreel.

I'm demonstrating the 'unbreakable' Drill Bits, but I break them, but that doesn't seem to matter on Ideal World.

And I demonstrate Torricelumn (TM). Now there's no evidence it's any good as I've got a grid on me like a bag of spanners but I do liberally use terms such as 'luxurious', 'rich', 'sumptuous' and 'expensive'.

Reckon I've gotta chance?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0065.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	14318Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0066.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	14319
    You have all the skills necessary to work on Ideal World!
    Likes Price Plunge liked this post

•    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love it, give 'em a convincing showreel, then get onto the live show...and tell 'em the truth how it is....Sip the delicious smoothie that Joe's just made, and start "choking" on one of the big lumps in it, tell the viewers you've tasted better and they'd be probably better off buying a bottle of ready made in Tescos. Model some of the clothes and tell the audience you're sweating buckets and/or i'd be careful not to move around too much or you'll probably self combust! Let 'em slather me with a faceful of Liz's Torreculum and scream "My face's on fire"...Bring me some Nivea cream quick" without forgetting to add....it's cheaper and it's better! Oh what fun we'd have!!!
    Likes donna255 , Price Plunge liked this post