Clarks Footware TSV 12/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now`s a good time to buy Clarks from their website, shops or the Clarks outlet website. Lots of discounts and sales going on.

Now`s a good time to buy Clarks from their website, shops or the Clarks outlet website. Lots of discounts and sales going on.

Ive just bought a gorgeous pair of shoes in their sale online half price. They have some great bargains if you are prepared to wait for their sale.

Wonder what happened to Hayley the Guest Presenter I liked her and Gill Roads.

Wonder what happened to Hayley the Guest Presenter I liked her and Gill Roads.

Miss Gill she'd worked for Clarks for years and knew her stuff.
QVC said she was now wishing to spend more time with her family.

I'll find it hard to resist grey suede boots...I hope the calf measurement will be way too small for my tree-trunks so I won't be tempted!

Suede boots fare badly in the rain and tend to bald and go shiny in areas which get scuffed.

hmm not sure I'd manage to pull these on if there's no zip, that's a relief!

It's pulling the b*ggers off that's worse - your calves and feet have swelled after a day at work and the elasticated panel has magically adhered itself to whatever clothes you may be wearing. I have a pair of pull on elasticated knee high boots which I've only worn once as I thought I'd have to cut myself out of them to get them off :mysmilie_505:

Miss Gill she'd worked for Clarks for years and knew her stuff.
QVC said she was now wishing to spend more time with her family.

I knew she gone, but it's a real shame as she knew everything there was to know about Clarks shoes and had a lovely calm manner. I do hope they get a proper Clarks rep and not resort to a "stylist" or the women that do Skechers/Emu, not keen on either. There was a younger person from Clarks after Gill, but the last time I saw a Clarks show she didn't appear.

Mind you I never buy Clarks from QVC as they rarely do half sizes.

Damn, I like them! When will I ever end a month with money to spare :mysmilie_17:

Nice. Thankfully, don't need any boots. I splashed out on several pairs when Duo changed their branding a couple of years ago and sold off all their old stock.

Latest posts

Back