Clarks Footware TSV 12/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They're live now £100 plus postage. Even if they are on easy pay at midnight they're too expensive for me

Clarks Melissa Leather Knee High Boot with Elasticated Back Panel
Item Number: 166664
QVC Price £135.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.96
P&P £5.95

3 easy pays of £33.32

Currently only available at QVC UK, the Melissa knee high boots from Clarks have a stylish hi-lo top design and an elasticated neoprene back panel for a comfortable and easy fit around your calves. Transition into your winter wardrobe while keeping your favourite summer looks in rotation by pairing these classically chic boots with dresses or tucked into jeans for maximum impact.

Style meets comfort - created with a soft leather finish and an elasticated back panel, the Melissa boots offer ultimate comfort around your feet and calves. Warm, comfortable and wearable, their low heel means you can effortlessly embrace this on-trend, knee high design.

Six stylish shades - pick a shade, any shade, from a sleek and wearable colour palette designed just for you. If you prefer a classic look, opt for black or brown. If you want to add something a little different to your shoe shelf, choose burgundy or navy suede!

Round toe
Fit: true to size
D Fit: standard
Outer and inner: leather; sole: manmade
Heel height: 3.3cm (1.3")

Colour options:

Black Leather
Black Suede
Navy Suede
Grey Suede
Burgundy Suede
Brown Suede

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166664

I like them but they don't seem to be that well fitting on the models and presenters. I loved the long boots clarks did last year (caddy belle??) but couldn't afford them.
Bought a very comfy lookalike on eBay for about £20. I have ordered the navy TSV - I love the colour and handy they're on advanced orders to give me a it of time for money and research :mysmilie_59: but tbh,I may just well go back to eBay.For how often I'd wear them,I'm not sure the QVC ones are the best value for me.

I have to try on any long boots before I can consider buying.

I have incredibly thick ankles and big calves. Because I have both, the ankles don't look obviously big, nor the calves. But when I try to get into long boots at my current weight, they always cut in. I would need to lose at least 3 stone before I could safely just go out and buy boots... and even then, the curse of the thick ankles will still be there as it's the actual bony joint that's big, not just the flesh.

I've watched a bit of QVC yesterday just for a bit of a laugh... turned on today to find Chloe Everton of the hackneyed and limited patter on with Glenn Campbell of the neverending cliché... a combination made in hell!

I have to try on any long boots before I can consider buying.

I have incredibly thick ankles and big calves. Because I have both, the ankles don't look obviously big, nor the calves. But when I try to get into long boots at my current weight, they always cut in. I would need to lose at least 3 stone before I could safely just go out and buy boots... and even then, the curse of the thick ankles will still be there as it's the actual bony joint that's big, not just the flesh.

I've watched a bit of QVC yesterday just for a bit of a laugh... turned on today to find Chloe Everton of the hackneyed and limited patter on with Glenn Campbell of the neverending cliché... a combination made in hell!
I'm the opposite, I have slim calves and have to try them on as they can be baggy especially the Clarks ones. I generally buy special slim fit ones from Jones the Bootmaker

I like the look of these but I agree with an earlier post that they look far too baggy on than I would like on me.

I like the look of these but I agree with an earlier post that they look far too baggy on than I would like on me.

mine arrived - and the elastic back is much looser than the caddy ( I toyed and toyed with getting the caddy but they were a nightmare to get on or off, so never actually purchased them, so i thought I'd give these a try.... well I think they might have gone too far on the looser elastic back , they do look much baggier than the caddy and th eelsatic mught be just too loose after a couple of wearing - so the jury is out at the moment - 30 days to decide ....

sizewise I followed their instruction to go down if you're a half size ( I'mm 5 1/2, so ordered the 5 ) and they will be perfectly fine unless I choose to put thick socks on ( these style boots tend not to be for thick socks , so hopefully they're ok)

got the navy ones on advanced orders, so a 2 weeks to decide if I love them enough to get a 2nd pair otherwise I can cancel

Latest posts

Back