Beauty Outlet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Where on Earth are QVC digging up this stuff for the beauty outlet show? Some of it hasn't been aired in yonks - take into account the shipping time to QVC from the factory, and how long it must have been languishing on their warehouse shelves, this stuff must be close to or past its best. I remember ordering ABC tea tree wipes in an outlet ages ago and finding out they were six months past their best before date when I received them. I'm wondering if this is the last box of junk they've just found after moving out of Marco Polo House!! And the final insult is that the reductions are paltry and the P&P is eye-watering.

Where on Earth are QVC digging up this stuff for the beauty outlet show? Some of it hasn't been aired in yonks - take into account the shipping time to QVC from the factory, and how long it must have been languishing on their warehouse shelves, this stuff must be close to or past its best. I remember ordering ABC tea tree wipes in an outlet ages ago and finding out they were six months past their best before date when I received them. I'm wondering if this is the last box of junk they've just found after moving out of Marco Polo House!! And the final insult is that the reductions are paltry and the P&P is eye-watering.

nothing new then

It is a poor show, really. From both a safety and an efficacy perspective, they should really be taking action to move on their beauty products more quickly.

Latest posts

Back