Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Who IS Arthur Ivy (Ivey)??

Just been watching a bit of Gemporia, and Angeline is going on and on about items being "from the Arthur Ivy Collection". I gather that these items are displayed in the in-house museum at Gems Towers, but has anyone heard of this person? From the way she's going on, I get the impression he's a well-known jewellery designer. I've just done a search on the net and nothing relevant came up on the name.

› See More: Who IS Arthur Ivy (Ivey)??

Post Thanks / Like

I put Arthur Ivy designer in Google and got a hit. Looks very expensive collections Fumara,Camelua,Rosalita,Stargazer names of his collections.
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I can't find anything either.Perhaps just a brand name for a Gems collection?

Edit:I also found the collections,but little else but a glimpse of parts of jewellery there and no info. on prices or on Arthur himself.
      Last edited by Petespants; 18-07-2017 at 12:25 PM.
      Likes Lemonpop liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Lemonpop, I think I tried just "Arthur Ivy" and "Arthur Ivy Collections" and got nothing relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpop View Post
      I put Arthur Ivy designer in Google and got a hit. Looks very expensive collections Fumara,Camelua,Rosalita,Stargazer names of his collections.

7.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure the name is after people in the Bennett family.......Jessica Lili, names of two of their daughters.....Tomas Rae, one of their sons is call Thomas, Jacque Christie, another song called Jack, Mattom again Thomas and Matt. The Ivy is Steve's grandmother, the building that was Rocks and now Jewellery Maker was called Ivy House.
      Likes historymystery, Lemonpop, Petespants liked this post

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Thanks, Lemonpop, I think I tried just "Arthur Ivy" and "Arthur Ivy Collections" and got nothing relevant.
      No not a lot of information, just pictures of the jewellery.

11.    Advertisment

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising