Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who IS Arthur Ivy (Ivey)??

Just been watching a bit of Gemporia, and Angeline is going on and on about items being "from the Arthur Ivy Collection". I gather that these items are displayed in the in-house museum at Gems Towers, but has anyone heard of this person? From the way she's going on, I get the impression he's a well-known jewellery designer. I've just done a search on the net and nothing relevant came up on the name.

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

I put Arthur Ivy designer in Google and got a hit. Looks very expensive collections Fumara,Camelua,Rosalita,Stargazer names of his collections.
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

I can't find anything either.Perhaps just a brand name for a Gems collection?

Edit:I also found the collections,but little else but a glimpse of parts of jewellery there and no info. on prices or on Arthur himself.
      Last edited by Petespants; 18-07-2017 at 01:25 PM.
      Likes Lemonpop liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Lemonpop, I think I tried just "Arthur Ivy" and "Arthur Ivy Collections" and got nothing relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpop View Post
      I put Arthur Ivy designer in Google and got a hit. Looks very expensive collections Fumara,Camelua,Rosalita,Stargazer names of his collections.

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure the name is after people in the Bennett family.......Jessica Lili, names of two of their daughters.....Tomas Rae, one of their sons is call Thomas, Jacque Christie, another song called Jack, Mattom again Thomas and Matt. The Ivy is Steve's grandmother, the building that was Rocks and now Jewellery Maker was called Ivy House.

Likes historymystery, Lemonpop, Petespants liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Thanks, Lemonpop, I think I tried just "Arthur Ivy" and "Arthur Ivy Collections" and got nothing relevant.
      No not a lot of information, just pictures of the jewellery.