Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft

Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.

Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!

Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....

Read More.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who IS Arthur Ivy (Ivey)??

ADVERTISING

Just been watching a bit of Gemporia, and Angeline is going on and on about items being "from the Arthur Ivy Collection". I gather that these items are displayed in the in-house museum at Gems Towers, but has anyone heard of this person? From the way she's going on, I get the impression he's a well-known jewellery designer. I've just done a search on the net and nothing relevant came up on the name.

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I put Arthur Ivy designer in Google and got a hit. Looks very expensive collections Fumara,Camelua,Rosalita,Stargazer names of his collections.
    Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I can't find anything either.Perhaps just a brand name for a Gems collection?

Edit:I also found the collections,but little else but a glimpse of parts of jewellery there and no info. on prices or on Arthur himself.
    Last edited by Petespants; 18-07-2017 at 01:25 PM.
    Likes Lemonpop liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Lemonpop, I think I tried just "Arthur Ivy" and "Arthur Ivy Collections" and got nothing relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpop View Post
    I put Arthur Ivy designer in Google and got a hit. Looks very expensive collections Fumara,Camelua,Rosalita,Stargazer names of his collections.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure the name is after people in the Bennett family.......Jessica Lili, names of two of their daughters.....Tomas Rae, one of their sons is call Thomas, Jacque Christie, another song called Jack, Mattom again Thomas and Matt. The Ivy is Steve's grandmother, the building that was Rocks and now Jewellery Maker was called Ivy House.
    Likes historymystery, Lemonpop, Petespants liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
    Thanks, Lemonpop, I think I tried just "Arthur Ivy" and "Arthur Ivy Collections" and got nothing relevant.
    No not a lot of information, just pictures of the jewellery.

•    Advertisment