Who IS Arthur Ivy (Ivey)??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just been watching a bit of Gemporia, and Angeline is going on and on about items being "from the Arthur Ivy Collection". I gather that these items are displayed in the in-house museum at Gems Towers, but has anyone heard of this person? From the way she's going on, I get the impression he's a well-known jewellery designer. I've just done a search on the net and nothing relevant came up on the name.

I put Arthur Ivy designer in Google and got a hit. Looks very expensive collections Fumara,Camelua,Rosalita,Stargazer names of his collections.

I can't find anything either.Perhaps just a brand name for a Gems collection?

Edit:I also found the collections,but little else but a glimpse of parts of jewellery there and no info. on prices or on Arthur himself.

Last edited:
Thanks, Lemonpop, I think I tried just "Arthur Ivy" and "Arthur Ivy Collections" and got nothing relevant.

I put Arthur Ivy designer in Google and got a hit. Looks very expensive collections Fumara,Camelua,Rosalita,Stargazer names of his collections.

Pretty sure the name is after people in the Bennett family.......Jessica Lili, names of two of their daughters.....Tomas Rae, one of their sons is call Thomas, Jacque Christie, another song called Jack, Mattom again Thomas and Matt. The Ivy is Steve's grandmother, the building that was Rocks and now Jewellery Maker was called Ivy House.

Latest posts

Back