Qvcuk Christmas in july

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Michelle Mone has gone up in my estimation, during her Diamonique hour she repeatedly asked (I paraphrase) "WTF - who buys Christmas stuff in July?" Julia was trying to say that there are plenty of buyers for this event but Mona sounded more normal in her comments than Julia trying to defend it, showing the Christmas tree already decorated in the corner of the Studio!

It's tomorrow, CiJ...in case you want to buy early.

I was laughing my head off when she came out with this! I don't particularly like Michelle Mone but she has QVC gold today. Did you hear her ask the camera man if he was on that dating site Grindr (she meant Tinder.) She said she was trying to get herself sacked as she has got a better business offer than the one she has with QVC!! 😂

I was laughing my head off when she came out with this! I don't particularly like Michelle Mone but she has QVC gold today. Did you hear her ask the camera man if he was on that dating site Grindr (she meant Tinder.) She said she was trying to get herself sacked as she has got a better business offer than the one she has with QVC!! 

This woman is such a grabbing **** As well as blatantly copying"her" designs from items she's seen, she bases a lot of her business in tax havens (reliably told by an inside accountant).

It would be really nice if people that sell in the UK paid tax in the UK, but there you go.

Okay, short rant over. It must be PMS week.

I see someone on Q`s facebook page has already asked if Q will be selling Green Seasons Christmas hampers. Of course they will because let`s face it Christmas wouldn`t be Christmas without the frozen meat debacle and the will it, won`t it, arrive in time, if at all.

£25 for ten mince pies?! £2.50 per mince pie?! ! :mysmilie_15: I thought I was extravagant at Christmas with my £5 for £12 from Sainsbury's :mysmilie_17:

I am in shock/mourning (hmm... ok they may have been a slight bit of sarcasm their (surely not)), but I am in 'mourning' as we have not got any 'over-excitable' Yank, with their Turbo Tracks or the 'sound game', does that mean that they have parted company with QVC America? We have however got something called 'Technology can save us' which is 'Electronic dough (the plasticine not the money), which I am not sure about. That is what I 'love', about these Christmas Shows, it showcases all the latest 'tat toys and fads' from the States and thus people who are swayed by 'selly telly' (guliable perhaps), by the these as they are different and can't in general be bought over here (stop and think WHY they are not sold in this country apart from QVC).

For once though I am tempted by the TSV, I love Churchill biscuits and we have some of the tins, one of which is very special as it was an early (Children's esque one) with Fruited Jellies in that my Grandmother (who has now passed) gave to me (of course strangely enough the Jellies went quite quickly. No this is one Food Company that 'sells itself' and doesn't need to pay to have their products rated at the Great Taste Awards, the Shortbread is as good as Walkers (the King of Shortbread in my opinion).

Oh yeah and Merry Christmas to one and all!

The natives are revolting on Q`s facebook page. They`re talking as if it`s the end of the World because Q`s Christmas in July event has turned out to basically be a non event. I think some people need to wake up, smell the roses and look around what else can keep them occupied until much nearer Christmas. IT`s July FGS !

Well they will have something Christmas but overpriced and old ranges like

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Set-of-4-Christmas-Cracker-Gift-Sets.product.706389.html Which is all last year and more expensive prob on easy pay

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...hristmas-Party-Large-Jars.product.706368.html Again last years, at house of Harris from 1st Sep you can preodee the new ones cranberry peppermint and holiday sage

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Set-of-3-Festive-Cheers-Large-Jars.product.705429.html Now they was again last year and spiced white cocoa is in the UK q4 collection already with cracking wood fire, the perfect tree and also Christmas magic

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Set-of-3-Holiday-Party-Large-Jars.product.706566.html They been £39 for ages not popular, they readding postage to make it free p and p for 25th July

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...ollection-wGolden-Holders.product.706427.html Again old stock full price don’t both

QVC 'overpriced', now there's a shocker, wash your mouth out you 'blasphemous person' :mysmilie_11:

Just been watching a food hour and two predictable things have happened: 1) Charlie Brook and guest ooh-ing and aah-ing over miniscule Christmas biscuits at 19 quid instead of 23 quid and 2) Charlie, with mouth full of biscuit, choked as he tried to introduce another product at the end of the hour. Cue an apology from the man himself. Pity someone doesn't tell him that if he ate just small bits and chewed and swallowed before ramming another piece in, it might help and avoid the unlovely sight of him almost choking. OK, the carousel and fairground themed biscuits tins were pretty, but for that money, they should be! And the guest was going gaga over "look at all the chocolates you get out of these tins". Well, sorry love, there didn't look to be that many to me, especially as they came out of TWO tins (and it would seem they were all creams, too)!!
£25 for ten mince pies?! £2.50 per mince pie?! ! :mysmilie_15: I thought I was extravagant at Christmas with my £5 for £12 from Sainsbury's :mysmilie_17:

A pork scratching Advent calendar. I've seen it all now. Time to switch off I think.

That Fruits Of Kashmir, I think it's called, by that woman off Loose Women and Celebrity Big Brother Saira Khan is Halal accredited apparently, yes QVC don't like to discriminate were animal cruelty is concerned.

Just went to see what I missed in the Yankee Candle, 'Christmas in July' show...it was like a trip down memory lane except more expensive than when they were aired a year ago.

I agree, a disappointing collection of items but of course their Xmas scents aren't out yet so it is just an excuse to get rid of last year's stock. I watched a few minutes but soon gave up as I cannot take to Michaela I'm afraid. So today I just looked at the items on air page online.

Latest posts

Back