Becca Cosmetics TSV 16/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm definitely interested in this,just bought the Becca Chrissy Teigen glow palette and it's beautiful.

IMG_5826.jpgIMG_5826.jpg

Hopefully that will upload & be useful to someone

All those shades from Q :mysmilie_505::mysmilie_467:

I doubt it, more likely they'll do a few of them.
But at least we will know what's what.
I hate foundations with pink tones with a passion & im very pale. Lots of pale foundations have pink tones. I now know the Becca palest one is pink tones so I'll skip to the next shade.

Is it 3 foundation/primer type of products & a blusher?

3 of them seem really samey!

Description for Becca TSV

Try a different shade - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection again in 90 days' time at today's brilliant price! We'll swap the shade of your Beach Tint from Guava to Watermelon and your Shimmering Skin Perfector from Moonstone to Opal, so you can build your collection of gorgeous Becca pieces.

1 x First Light Priming Filter (30g) - a brightening primer that helps to dispel dullness and neutralise sallow skin tones, with light-diffusing particles that help to create a dewy skin finish

1 x Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme (30g) in Buff, Cashmere, Mink, Noisette, Nude, Porcelain, Tan or Tobacco - a full-coverage foundation that helps to conceal the appearance of imperfections, redness, hyperpigmentation and uneven texture, with a natural, long-wearing finish

1 x Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured (5.5g) in Moonstone (pale gold) - a travel and fingertip-friendly highlighter that uses an ultra-fine, pigmented pearl formula to create a subtle luminosity

1 x Beach Tint (7ml) in Guava (vibrant, peachy pink) - an oil-free, streak-free stain that helps to moisturise the skin and impart natural-looking colour; with vitamin E

Second delivery contains:

1 x First Light Priming Filter (30ml)
1 x Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme (30ml)
1 x Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured (5.5g) - in Opal (gold-tone pink-pearl)
1 x Beach Tint (7ml) - in Watermelon (bright, pinky red)

I had a play in spacenk today. Porcelain very very very pale, Shell was a better match for me, Cashmere was quite yellow in tone and deeper.

Now remember the last TSV people saying the foundation went dark once applied. Loads wanting to return because of this.

I don't use any QVC foundations LG etc, but in Tarte I am Light Neutral in the Rainforest one.

I have the Tan shade and mix it with one drop of the Korres rose oil gives a better finish,love the Beach tint but it is very sheer and a small size so don't think it will last long.

Phoned .. is a mistake as TV show still showing £3.95 as pre recorded from midnight show but online is FREE P&P
Definitely FREE P&P with Becca TSV
Customer services refunding my P&P :mysmilie_3:

the foundation had very light coverage and the tint had no colour/pigment. have loads of laurageller and mac primer

Latest posts

Back