Lulu Guinness Handbags TSV 17/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no, it is my style. I really do not need another handbag but with 4 easy pays I will not be able to stop myself from getting the black one.

Lulu Guinness Lucilla Grainy Leather Hobo Bag
Item Number: 166586
QVC Price £350.00
Todays Special Value Price £289.98
P&P £6.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £96.66

Currently only available at QVC UK, the Lucilla bag from Lulu Guinness comes in a brand new shape for A/W 2017, and is made in sumptuous grainy-textured leather with a zip-fastening at the top. Every detail of this bag screams luxury, from the statement Lulu lips at the zip pull to the antique gold-tone hardware throughout, so you can enjoy an accessory that turns any outfit into a stand-out look.

From classic to statement - which style will you go for? If you like a chic block colour we've got classic Black and Latte, with Burnt Orange as a brighter option. If you love the Lulu Guinness lip print then you're in luck, we've got it in Black and White as well as Black and Red.

Zip fastening
Antique gold-tone hardware
Protective studs at base
Dust bag included
Printed lining with lips and logo letters
Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% cotton
Bag (l x w x d): 26cm x 31cm x 11cm (10.2" x 12.2" x 4.3")
Handle drop: 22cm (8.7")

Colour options:

Black
Black and White Lip Print
Black and Red Lip Print
Burnt Orange
Latte

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166586

Lulu Guinness Lucilla Grainy Leather Hobo Bag
Item Number: 166586
QVC Price £350.00
Todays Special Value Price £289.98
P&P £6.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £96.66

Currently only available at QVC UK, the Lucilla bag from Lulu Guinness comes in a brand new shape for A/W 2017, and is made in sumptuous grainy-textured leather with a zip-fastening at the top. Every detail of this bag screams luxury, from the statement Lulu lips at the zip pull to the antique gold-tone hardware throughout, so you can enjoy an accessory that turns any outfit into a stand-out look.

From classic to statement - which style will you go for? If you like a chic block colour we've got classic Black and Latte, with Burnt Orange as a brighter option. If you love the Lulu Guinness lip print then you're in luck, we've got it in Black and White as well as Black and Red.

Zip fastening
Antique gold-tone hardware
Protective studs at base
Dust bag included
Printed lining with lips and logo letters
Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% cotton
Bag (l x w x d): 26cm x 31cm x 11cm (10.2" x 12.2" x 4.3")
Handle drop: 22cm (8.7")

Colour options:

Black
Black and White Lip Print
Black and Red Lip Print
Burnt Orange
Latte

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166586

Bought a beautiful grey leather Michael Kors bag recently for half this price and so much more practical!

I bought a very similar style in taupe leather from Radley sale about 2 years ago but I think mine is bigger than this tsv. I think I paid around £70 in the sale. Hobo styles have been around for along time and what I find with mine is everything sinks to the bottom of it, no good if you like a well organised bag.

I have just ordered mine in black on the 3 easy pays.

I travel alot so I am disappointed that there is not a external slip pocket so this will have to be my weekend out and about bag.

Its bigger than it looks in the picture. They were using it on the Kathy style show . I just got the Radley bag ive been after for months in their sale, heavily reduced so I am very happy with that.

Its bigger than it looks in the picture. They were using it on the Kathy style show . I just got the Radley bag ive been after for months in their sale, heavily reduced so I am very happy with that.

Yes I ordered a Radley half moon clutch bag in their sale earlier this week and it was down to £49. I notice Lakeland leather have a couple of Modalu bags in the sale, about a third of the normal price.
https://www.lakelandleather.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=modalu

Once again this forum has provided great info. SCW provided the link so that I could order this gorgeous bag in both the Black & Latte. Then I was wondering whether QVC would feature it early, maybe in the Lunchtime show but Turandot has pointed me in the right direction. I have had a look at the videos from Kathy's style show & now I am tempted to order it in the Burnt Orange colour!!! :clapping: Also, off topic I know, but SCW featured a Liz Earle OTO which was fabulous value. I am so glad I purchased as it has reintroduced me to the body products. I had forgotten how divine they are & my niece is very happy as she is the recipient of the Cleanse & Polish as well as the Moisturiser (I've kept the Skin Tonic as that is my staple toner) Once again thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum, I appreciate your knowledge, your wit & the love & support you give to each other :heart:

Yes I ordered a Radley half moon clutch bag in their sale earlier this week and it was down to £49. I notice Lakeland leather have a couple of Modalu bags in the sale, about a third of the normal price.
https://www.lakelandleather.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=modalu

Thanks Vienna, just ordered one. Modalu are my all time favourite bags (except for the crocodile affect patterns) and purses, that price is amazing and knocks spots of any Lulu Guinness bag for price and quality.

Have bought expensive bags in the past, and now find that I don't need a massive holdall to take out, so the smaller the better for me; and I'm so over coughing up mega bucks for a handbag when I barely use the ones I have in the wardrobe.

This is a nice and useful bag but I never think they are worth these prices.I have tried a couple of LG offerings in the past only to return (at some cost!) when I realised that this was the case.Good luck to those who love their LG bags, wouldn't do if we all liked the same things.

Last edited:
Posted this on "reasons not to buy from QVC", added it here too.
noticed that the mini Bella in navy is on at £239 on QVC but on sale at LG for £98.
http://www.luluguinness.com/mini-lip...her-mini-bella
Had to add that navy cross body Daphne is half the price of QVC
http://www.luluguinness.com/sale/sale-all/mini-lip-print-smooth-leather-cross-body-daphne
The small Amy is on QVC at £293 and £137.50 in sale at LG (£110 in red)
http://www.luluguinness.com/black-grainy-leather-small-amy

It's an issue with Q .Their reductions in high cost items are never a real bargain.Lulu G is hardly ever reduced other than Qs so called special price ,which is a bit of a con.
The Radley hobo bag I just got on their own site was reduced on Q but only minimally.On their own site it was reduced from £ 245 to £89 because they are selling off the summer colours. I don't mind having an out of season colour,its stone,is very well made, and I will be using it for years.

Latest posts

Back