Lulu Guinness Handbags TSV 17/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anything I see on QVC I check out prices from other sources adding in the P&P.They are offering EZP's so much that is how they attract some & the 30 day MBG if you want to use something then return (at cost again).The reduced prices of the LG items mentioned would seem about the right price level( & even then expensive) Agree Radley do some good reductions.

Just hopped on to have a quick look and gawd! Fibby Flint is soooooo annoying! Apparently let's pay almost £300 because the bag you have may slouch on the floor and you spend ages trying to pick it up by the handle?......... annnnnnnd over the channel goes, just can't stand her.

Well I must say I`m impressed with my half moon clutch from Radley. It was reduced from £99 to £49 and then another 10% extra discount at checkout, plus I bought one of the fabric shopping bags as part of someone`s Christmas present. Radley sent it by DPD courier who text me last night saying it would be delivered today and then text me early this morning with my time slot. It arrived wrapped in tissue then in a plastic bag with its own dustbag and then well packed in a cardboard box. 10/10 for Radley.

Mine in the Latte has been delivered & it is gorgeous, the colour & the quality of the leather is fabulous. The dust bag isn't over generous but I have swapped it with a dust bag from one of my Eva's. I ordered the black at the same time & I don't understand why they haven't been delivered together but at least it's on its' way. I was very undecided about the Burnt Orange until Nicola held it against her black & white dress which, it seemed to me, gave a true colour representation so I also ordered that colour. I notice that the bag is still showing at the TSV price.

Well I must say I`m impressed with my half moon clutch from Radley. It was reduced from £99 to £49 and then another 10% extra discount at checkout, plus I bought one of the fabric shopping bags as part of someone`s Christmas present. Radley sent it by DPD courier who text me last night saying it would be delivered today and then text me early this morning with my time slot. It arrived wrapped in tissue then in a plastic bag with its own dustbag and then well packed in a cardboard box. 10/10 for Radley.

Same for me .The savings were amazing and I got the same delivery service and packaging ,Couldn't be happier.

Debbie Flint said something that I found quite disturbing during the last Lulu Guinness presentation. She said 'if you are carrying something you adore it fills you with that whole joy feeling, if you haven't got enough of that in your life get something like this.....' Sorry but if you haven't got enough joy in your life buying an expensive handbag isn't the answer. No doubt there'll be people at home who can ill afford to spend such an amount on a bag but because they feel that 'Debbie is a friend' they'll fall for her codswallop.

Lovin' the Winter Peacock colour that the Medium Frances was shown in. Fortunately for my bank balance I am not that keen on the Frances. I am hoping the Lulu Guinness uses this colour for her other bags.

Debbie Flint said something that I found quite disturbing during the last Lulu Guinness presentation. She said 'if you are carrying something you adore it fills you with that whole joy feeling, if you haven't got enough of that in your life get something like this.....' Sorry but if you haven't got enough joy in your life buying an expensive handbag isn't the answer. No doubt there'll be people at home who can ill afford to spend such an amount on a bag but because they feel that 'Debbie is a friend' they'll fall for her codswallop.

She did something similar when parts of the Country were being flooded last year and DF said something along the lines that getting something delivered from QVC would help cheer them up. Yeh right Debbie, your house is under 6 inches of sludge, everything you own is ruined and a parcel from QVC would make it all better. Silly stupid woman.

She did something similar when parts of the Country were being flooded last year and DF said something along the lines that getting something delivered from QVC would help cheer them up. Yeh right Debbie, your house is under 6 inches of sludge, everything you own is ruined and a parcel from QVC would make it all better. Silly stupid woman.

I remember that Vienna.
She was flogging Spanx at the time. Unbelievable really.

Latest posts

Back