Coco Bianco Fashion TSV 18/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't like high-ish round necks, don't find them flattering for my face. Also the inside and the hems on those bell sleeves look shocking - why couldn't they line them with the same fabric to hide the bits that are usually out of sight ?

Coco Bianco Printed Flared Sleeve Tunic
Item Number: 166400
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

This 3/4 length sleeve tunic top features many of the must-have details for the new season, including flared sleeves, in a choice of five bold prints. Coco Bianco is only available at QVC UK, so don't miss out on this flattering addition to your wardrobe.

Style it your way - complement the voluminous sleeves by teaming this top with some fitted trousers for day or evening. The bold print doesn't need much in the way of accessories, so all you need to decide on is shoes; is it more of a heels or a flats kind of day?

Round neckline
96% polyester, 4% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Navy Paisley
Black Rose
Natural Paisley
Turquoise Peacock
Rust Geometric

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 85.1cm (33.5"), S: 87.6cm (34.5"), M: 92.7cm (36.5"), L: 99.1cm (39"), XL: 106.7cm (42"), 2XL: 119.4cm (47"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51")
Length: XS-S: 77.5cm (30.5"), M: 80cm (31.5"), L: 81.3cm (32"), XL: 82.6cm (32.5"), 2XL-3XL: 83.8cm (33")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166400

Haven't been watching QVC or buying for the longest time but do love looking occasionally at this forum and the interesting/hilarious posts...much more entertaining than QVC! I am compelled to post about this TSV as I was actually watching QVC today and was wondering about the chatter on here. To me this TSV is all that is wrong with the channel and why I stopped watching.
As usual QVC are the last to offer a trend...the bell sleeves are so over, everyone from 19 to 90 are wearing them. You can buy them in supermarkets, when that happens they are so not desirable.
After saying that I would still wear them if the design was good, the fabric organic and the price good value. Not QVC!!! The patterns are like wall paper, the style is shapeless and not fitting, the colours garish and the material without structure. Who are the demographic they are aiming for with this expensive tosh? My feeling is the old before their time middle aged to elderly...saga magazine readers who buy things from the back pages of Woman's weekly perhaps? There is possibly a good market for that demographic but while I still have breath in my lungs I will not submit to that and will continue to buy Fat Face, White Stuff and H&M conscious...or better yet Ebay, boy have I had some bargains from there and all sustainable and recyclable. Rant over. ��

Good rant...

The patterns are horrible and I don't like the high neckline. You can see the fabric is thin and im sure there will be returns.

I don't get the whole Coco Bianco extra wide palazzo and larger bell sleeve look.Most of them couldn't be worn in everyday life so people must be saving them for holidays and extra special occasions.

I watched some of the launch and honestly thought it didn`t suit any of the models, DF or the guest. Those sleeves are now old hat and the top seemed to cling on everybody. The neckline looked too high and the whole garment looked unbalanced. The prints reminded me of old fashioned cushion covers or curtains and I bet the inside of the bell sleeves show badly finished seams with the cheap nylon thread overlocking which comes unstitched on a first wash. Plus I daresay the fabric pattern will be mis matched too. Certainly not worth the money plus p and p.

Good rant...

The patterns are horrible and I don't like the high neckline. You can see the fabric is thin and im sure there will be returns.

I don't get the whole Coco Bianco extra wide palazzo and larger bell sleeve look.Most of them couldn't be worn in everyday life so people must be saving them for holidays and extra special occasions.
LOL. I don't do much housework because I don't like doing it. I like high necklines as I like to keep the sun off my chest. My favourite neckline is the boat shape. I admit I haven't switched on the telly to see it live and anyway I like more natural fabrics. Love the sleeves.

My sister got married in 1969 and my bridesmaid dress was like a longer version of this top but was made from pink crimplene. Her wedding dress was white crimplene and had the same style of sleeves but a different neckline. I hated my bridesmaid dress, it was shapeless and those damned sleeves were a nightmare.

Just looking at another top currently on air for £39.50 plus £3.95 postage. I bought exactly the same in a local chain in the spring and I know it was around £15 to £17 - I bought it because it was the only navy top I could find to go with something else and didn't want to spend a fortune for a couple of wears. It is perfectly well made and does the job for about a third of the price (and I could try in on in a couple of sizes and get the best fit ........FOR FREE!)

When I got married in 1971 I was mad about historical costumes. I originally wanted an Edwardian riding suit but that wasn't possibly to achieve where I lived or on my budget so I ended up with a dress in the style of Anne Boleyn with (I think ) they called Bishop sleeves.

When I got married in 1971 I was mad about historical costumes. I originally wanted an Edwardian riding suit but that wasn't possibly to achieve where I lived or on my budget so I ended up with a dress in the style of Anne Boleyn with (I think ) they called Bishop sleeves.

Oh mine in 73 was high necked, princess line with what was then called leg o mutton sleeves, white with a broiderie anglaise trim around the bustline and hem. My kids have a really good laugh at the photos and especially of their late Dad in his wide lapels and kipper tie !

Oh mine in 73 was high necked, princess line with what was then called leg o mutton sleeves, white with a broiderie anglaise trim around the bustline and hem. My kids have a really good laugh at the photos and especially of their late Dad in his wide lapels and kipper tie !

Lol Mine was white cheesecloth with a Bardot style neckline.It cost £13 from Jane Norman. It was a register office 1977.We are still married amazingly.We also have a good laugh at the photos.

Latest posts

Back