Red carpet manicure- are you still using it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
With the new gel nail varnishes that do not need a lamp, I think quite a few people have ditched the led gels. I am currently using just the base coat to strengthen my nails and then applying normal nail varnish and a top coat. It is particularly good to get the pastel varnishes to look good. I am getting around 4 days wear like this which means I am changing my colour when I am fed up with it. What are others doing?

yrs still using it and still loving it
I find I get a good 2 weeks wear and really helps my nails to grow
On the odd occasions without rcm my nail varnish cracks within 12 hours of application and my nails break so easily so I always return to RCM

Attachments

• IMG_7798.jpg
    IMG_7798.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 135
Any kind of product like gel or shellac wrecks my nails if I use it too often. I save it for holidays. My nails are extremely thin, which is probably why these types of nail polish are so bad for my nails. The level of faff and clutter and the DF hard sell also put me off. I don't see it sold in many places now either.

I'm back to ordinary nail polish and probably won't change again as I think I have a lifetime's supply of the stuff!!

I quite like Nails Inc Gel Effect. The brushes are good, its easy to put on and it seems to last. I use allsorts, Nails Inc, OPI, Leighton Denny.

My nails were an utter mess when I gave up Gel manicures & tried all sorts to get them back to anything like.My saviour was Leighten Denny Renovate.I don't use nail polish too often but when my toes are on show I always paint them.Not wanting to spend too much on polish for the toes I bought Rimmel Super Gel & the Top coat.Lasts ages and a lot cheaper than OPI & the rest.

Latest posts

Back