Links of London, Orla, Kipling and Lola Rose.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is no doubt that Kipling are light, hard wearing and well designed organisation wise, but I begrudge paying those prices for what is basically a wash bag on a strap.

Daylight robbery, even from a sale site they are really only the price they are worth, it just seems a bargain because they are so overpriced.

I use Kipling bags because they are so light and I like all the pockets. They are also washable. I have converted a friend to them as well. Before that she was carrying around a huge heavy bag. I am just buying my first bit of Lola Rose but it is a dainty bracelet to layer with others.
As to jewellery colour. I always liked yellow gold but I have stopped dying my hair and it is very white so I think silver and white gold look much better on me.

I use Kipling bags because they are so light and I like all the pockets. They are also washable. I have converted a friend to them as well. Before that she was carrying around a huge heavy bag. I am just buying my first bit of Lola Rose but it is a dainty bracelet to layer with others.
As to jewellery colour. I always liked yellow gold but I have stopped dying my hair and it is very white so I think silver and white gold look much better on me.

Oh yeah - all the pockets/hiding places! I have fun sorting the best place to put everything, then promptly forget. I must have been a squirrel in a previous life. And a magpie in the one before that!

I've also found white metals are very flattering as I age.

I do like Kipling bags are they are light, and as I have neck and back pain, for me, they are ideal. I like to wear them cross body so don't buy any with handles. However, the prices of them are now ridiculous. I keep my eye on Amazon if I like a bag, and wait for it to decrease in price and then buy.

I also like Lola Rose, but not as much as I used to due to the metal beads. I prefer bracelets but do have quite a few necklaces, some of which are quite heavy, I don't know what I was thinking at the time - well obviously I wasn't, as normal.

I agree with Lola Rose and the Jewellery, I have a pair of Pilgrim Huggie earrings I barely ever take off, I liked the design, bought from Debenhams. However, I carry Kipling bags exclusively, my luggage is Kipling, my daily bag is Kipling and the "purse" (more of a pouch really) I carry my bus pass in is Kipling, my "change" purse and the RFID protection wallet are NOT. I don't really like Kipling wallets, never have! Never bought Kipling from Q, amazon or ebay or elsewhere in sales strictly.

Latest posts

Back