Percy & Reed guest - tattooed guest's hands

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just saw the Instagram pics and nearly threw up! Yuck! What a silly old man. He looks like he's drawn them on with a marker pen. Horrible!

:mysmilie_17:

Perhaps I should have issued a warning on the post, that opening the page could be harmful to those with a delicate system

:mysmilie_11:

Some people can get away with the odd tattoo but didn't see this guy so can't comment!

Hate the way some women have them plastered over their bodies. Look so common and wait until their older! :mysmilie_17:

My Dad had one done when he was in the army during the second world war. I do believe he was drunk at the time! It was very pale - a bluebird carrying a letter with my Mum's name on it. Over time it really faded, or maybe I just didn't really notice it. I don't like them although I can appreciate the art. However, I saw a young woman on Saturday wearing a very short skirt with a barcode tattoo somewhere between the back of her knee and her bumcheeks. It was not a pretty sight and I was so tempted to go and run my smart phone over it to see if it would read it! I thought better of it.

I`ve watched several episodes of Tattoo Fixers who put to rights peoples awful tats. The 3 people who do this, are 2 men and a woman and even thought I personally dislike tattoos I must say some of the work they do are pieces of art. They are obviously at the top of their game and when you see what they manage to turn the most horrendous tattoos into, you have to admire their skill.

The most famous tattoo artist of today has be be Kat Von D, she has now branched into a vegan make up range which sells world wide. The foundation actually covers tattoos. I remember seeing her a few years back on LA Ink, she does all the rock stars as well as normal people. Seems to do religious tattoos and copying photos of family members as tattoos.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/la-ink/photos/tattoo-portfolio-pictures/

I`ve watched several episodes of Tattoo Fixers who put to rights peoples awful tats. The 3 people who do this, are 2 men and a woman and even thought I personally dislike tattoos I must say some of the work they do are pieces of art. They are obviously at the top of their game and when you see what they manage to turn the most horrendous tattoos into, you have to admire their skill.

Mmmm Jay from Tattoo Fixers can ink me any time.:heart::heart:

My Dad had one done when he was in the army during the second world war. I do believe he was drunk at the time! It was very pale - a bluebird carrying a letter with my Mum's name on it. Over time it really faded, or maybe I just didn't really notice it. I don't like them although I can appreciate the art. However, I saw a young woman on Saturday wearing a very short skirt with a barcode tattoo somewhere between the back of her knee and her bumcheeks. It was not a pretty sight and I was so tempted to go and run my smart phone over it to see if it would read it! I thought better of it.

It might have said: "I'm a S L U T !

. I personally dislike tattoos I must say some of the work they do are pieces of art. They are obviously at the top of their game and when you see what they manage to turn the most horrendous tattoos into, you have to admire their skill.

Usually a large penis eventually disguised as a rocket launcher/bazooka/cannon so as not to scare the grandmother and allows the previously drunk recipient to take their children to the swimming baths.

I love this programme! One of my guilty pleasures. I think they are a hoot, and some of the tattoos they do are artistically excellent.

I still don't want one, and rarely do I see anyone who is improved by wearing them.

There is another show I have caught a bit of Ink After Dark??? Set in Hollywood and Venice Beach two shops, they have a English guy who does the dermal piercing, the things that look like jewels set into the skin. One girl passed out and he had to take them out again, she wanted 14 of them each side of her spine.

What do people think about tattooed hands on screen? I think it looks common and quite out of place on a TV shopping channel. The Percy & Reed guest looked he'd just got out of Wormwood Scrubs! Yes he may be a nice guy, but it's not a good look for a shopping channel. Or is it? What do you think?

I am not really a fan of tattoos at all, so when they are hands thus truly visible there are a bit harder to cover-up. If tattoos are in 'normal places' like arms/back etc that are usually covered up fine, but not when they are going to be visible at all the time.

There is another show I have caught a bit of Ink After Dark??? Set in Hollywood and Venice Beach two shops, they have a English guy who does the dermal piercing, the things that look like jewels set into the skin. One girl passed out and he had to take them out again, she wanted 14 of them each side of her spine.

Were they to thread laces through for a corset back?

I think there is still a lot of stigma attached to tattoos. I can't recall a time where I've ever looked at one and found it classy. I find them repulsive. Imagine someone at the bank serving you with "LOVE" and "HATE" on their knuckles and a spider tattoo on their neck! Imagine seeing an airline captain with full sleeve tattoos! There are some jobs where tattoos are a complete no-no. Sopping telly presenter and guest is probably one of them.

They look terrible if people put on weight and they stretch. They do not look good on wrinkled old skin. Not seen how effective layering them off has been yet

There's a girl around here who has panda heads on her thighs as if they are peeking over stocking tops. I'm convinced she'll regret them. Pointless. I find myself getting judgemental about most tattoos and them remember that I have tattooed eyeliner and am getting my eyebrows done in October, so need to be less hypocritical.

I think there is still a lot of stigma attached to tattoos. I can't recall a time where I've ever looked at one and found it classy. I find them repulsive. Imagine someone at the bank serving you with "LOVE" and "HATE" on their knuckles and a spider tattoo on their neck! Imagine seeing an airline captain with full sleeve tattoos! There are some jobs where tattoos are a complete no-no. Sopping telly presenter and guest is probably one of them.

I doubt very much the Love Hate tattoos would be on bank workers. The ones you keep going on and on and on about are the old almost self done ones. Don't you say your father was a gangster type, did he have tattoos? Many are gang related Russian prison tattoos to show what they did and which gang they belong to. They are the dark ink tattoos. The modern ones 99% of people have coloured and so simple.

If someone does their job I don't care if they have tats or not.

Latest posts

Back