Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas in July: Sale? Really?

Is it me?

Adina just auctioned a white gold solitaire neon apatite ring with an 8x6 stone and 1.55g gold (bear in mind that's an average weight across all sizes). She said - and I quote - "Normally on at £299, Christmas in July available at £199".

What?!! Really?!! £200 for that gold weight and an included stone (stunning colour though, I must admit) at sale price? That sort of ring used to be about £149 (NOT £300!) and a sale price might be £129 or slightly lower if you were lucky.

Is it me?
      Last edited by AndyW; 24-07-2017 at 08:48 PM.
      Likes historymystery liked this post

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

I think they have been reading on here and taking notice. Sarah Bennett is on at 5 today launching her new collection!!

› See More: Christmas in July: Sale? Really?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
      Ah yes, Jake, that's him. I prefer him as he doesn't interrupt the presenter, like David does.
      Yes he does like the sound of his own voice.

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

So we have more sale days but a "flash" sale. Mmmm. Some utter tosh by Vicki Carr last night about having a four hour show in clearance because of Bank Holiday Monday. Oh but wait, there's more - everything on Split Pay!

Yet it continues today...

2.02g AVERAGE gold ring and oh my, SO heavily included tourmaline for a reduced bargain price of £129.

Switch over to R&C and they're selling stunning designs with G colour SI diamonds at quite reasonable prices.

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers, AndyW. I switched over to Rocks & Co. yesterday and agree - the jewellery (especially the diamonds - I saw what they said were SI clarity G colour grade diamonds) - for pretty reasonable prices, assuming the reality matches the chat when you get them home. I didn't watch Rocks for a long time, because I thought their prices were ridiculous and the presenters (such as screeching Vicki, Sally Jax's sister by another mother) were dreadful, but I have to say Kieron was presenting and he was quite calm, so perhaps Rocks have changed their MO. The show was pacey too, no long drawn out superlatives and over-acting, just selling jewellery, although it's true there wasn't much detail about the source or history of the stones for anyone who is a beginner to gem-collecting.
      Vicki Carr of Gems is irritating - I like to hear different accents but her deliberately prolonged pronunciation of 'gold' as 'goooulllllld' really gets on my wick, it's so false. Totally agree that the prices in the so-called 'sale' last night were off the wall when I was watching - and if the metal gets any thinner the item will disintegrate in the post!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
      So we have more sale days but a "flash" sale. Mmmm. Some utter tosh by Vicki Carr last night about having a four hour show in clearance because of Bank Holiday Monday. Oh but wait, there's more - everything on Split Pay!

it continues today...

2.02g AVERAGE gold ring and oh my, SO heavily included tourmaline for a reduced bargain price of £129.

Switch over to R&C and they're selling stunning designs with G colour SI diamonds at quite reasonable prices.
      Last edited by historymystery; 30-08-2017 at 01:20 PM.

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Is Vicki Carr standing in for Kate whilst she is away til the end of September. I do hope not she drives me nuts

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Judging by what was said last night, I think it's going to be either Vicki or Adina. So we are spoilt for choice (not). What with Vicki who never stops talking and exaggerating her accent on certain words and Adina who never finishes a word, let alone a sentence, stumbles over her words, constantly corrects herself and waves her hands around as though she's a racecourse bookie giving the odds, there's not much choice. Vicki mentioned last night that she loves her job so much that she never minds doing extra hours. Sorry, Vicki, the feeling 'ain't mutual.

Quote Originally Posted by puffin48 View Post
      Is Vicki Carr standing in for Kate whilst she is away til the end of September. I do hope not she drives me nuts
      Last edited by historymystery; 30-08-2017 at 07:05 PM.

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Judging by what was said last night, I think it's going to be either Vicki or Adina. So we are spoilt for choice (not). What with Vicki who never stops talking and exaggerating her accent on certain words and Adina who never finishes a word, let alone a sentence, stumbles over her words, constantly corrects herself and waves her hands around as though she's a racecourse bookie giving the odds, there's not much choice. Vicki mentioned last night that she loves her job so much that she never minds doing extra hours. Sorry, Vicki, the feeling 'ain't mutual.
      Spot on. Well I shant be watching either of them. I was hoping they would get Heather Wish in. I quite like her as she's not hard sell. I used to like Hattie but she's falling into the same mode as the others. Still like Jim because hes like an excited schoolboy.

15.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising