Household Helpers with Shark TSV 20/08/17 - Page 2
Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by faerie View Post
      Just tuned in to see this mornings TSV...the shark rocket cleaner...just heard Dale say it's 299 and change on Sharks own website....funny that....before I turned over to QVC there was an infomercial on terrestrial telly for the same cleaner direct from Shark...199.96...it came with the shark mop and garment steamer thrown in....even if you returned the cleaner, you could keep the mop (and they would pick the cleaner up for free!).

Wish they would stop using price 'comparisons' ...very misleading!

He isn't lying though, he said on there website , just checked at it is indeed 299 on there website

https://sharkclean.eu/uk/product/sha...eaner-hv380uk/

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
      Quote Originally Posted by deanos View Post
      He isn't lying though, he said on there website , just checked at it is indeed 299 on there website

https://sharkclean.eu/uk/product/sha...eaner-hv380uk/
      that is correct there is 2 shark acutal websites that its on & one is the one mentioned in the earlier posts but the main shark website that deanos has mentioned is the proper one

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I bought it. It arrived today, and first impressions are good. It's jolly powerful - quite took me by surprise, it did, when I switched up to power level 2 and it took off like, err, a rocket! There's nothing like a new vac for showing you how filthy your house is ...
      Thanks Madaboutdogs thanked for this post
      Likes iloveshopping liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ERICS MUM View Post
      I bought a Shark vacuum from Q last year and I love it, it's light yet very powerful. I bought it for upstairs but keep it downstairs for every day. Only thing missing is a hose. I will look at this TSV.
      I agree I love it despite no hose for stairs etc. I've ordered the TSV on advanced orders
      Having strength and energy problems due to my condition I find the one I have very powerful and easy to use !! Hoping the new one is as good when it arrives I won't need to struggle carrying it upstairs
      Last edited by Madaboutdogs; 25-08-2017 at 12:47 PM. Reason: To add to comments

Post Thanks / Like

I have just read a review that says its only fault is it doesn't do stairs and as that's why I've ordered it need to know because if this is the case I'll need to cancel it as I don't need two Sharks however good they are that doesn't do the stairs !!
      Thanks in advance of advice

Post Thanks / Like

I've done my stairs with it this morning and it made a terrific job of them!
      You just attach the power nozzle directly to the motor unit and away you go.
      Thanks Madaboutdogs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutdogs View Post
      I agree I love it despite no hose for stairs etc. I've ordered the TSV on advanced orders
      Having strength and energy problems due to my condition I find the one I have very powerful and easy to use !! Hoping the new one is as good when it arrives I won't need to struggle carrying it upstairs
      My opening sentence refers to the first one I bought months back as s TSV
      doesn't read right at all !! These strong pain killers play havoc with my brain Just don't want to buy then have to return it because the handheld doesn't do stairs !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pick-a-Lily View Post
      I've done my stairs with it this morning and it made a terrific job of them!
      You just attach the power nozzle directly to the motor unit and away you go.
      Thank you Pick-a -Lily
      You have put my mind sy rest!!
      Thanks Pick-a-Lily thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have a huge apartment that only a large water vacuum cleaner can handle) But I had Dyson and they are really good. I'm already tired of my vacuum cleaner that I'm thinking of just buying another Dyson) Although I really want a robotic cleaner, they're pretty funny

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Repeat TSV for 27/12/17
      Thanks SallyMc thanked for this post

Advertising

Advertising