Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default And the Winner of 'The most Naff 'Christmas in July' event is........

Well, this makes the hat-trick...they've all jumped on the Christmas in July bandwagon, Gems included, and I think they must take the prize for the most naff. Anyone treated to the sight of Adina last night, wearing what looked like Scrooge's nightcap perched as though it was about to fall off at the back of her untidy hair must have laughed as much as I did...and switching over at various times of the day, as from yesterday, has yielded some interesting sizes and shapes of Christmas headgear, from what looked like a policeman's helmet made for one of the Borrowers perched like a large pimple on someone's head, to a Santa Claus hat that looked several sizes too big, and was about to slide down over the presenter's eyes. Do I get the impression they cobbled this event together at the last moment, and made a grab for whatever was in the stock cupboard? And where's the event, may I ask? The prices didn't seem that low to me, about par for the course, so what's so special? Talk about bankrupt of ideas. The sooner these channels stop this farce of Christmas in July, the better.

› See More: And the Winner of 'The most Naff 'Christmas in July' event is........

Post Thanks / Like

I wish they would all stop with this nonsense of Christmas in July. I find it all depressing and will not watch. The thought of Adina in a Christmas hat, scratching her nose, head, waving her hands around, etc, and not finishing her sentences is all too much to bear.
      Likes historymystery liked this post

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

The nose picking (sorry, scratching) and waving hands are optional extras.
      Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
      I wish they would all stop with this nonsense of Christmas in July. I find it all depressing and will not watch. The thought of Adina in a Christmas hat, scratching her nose, head, waving her hands around, etc, and not finishing her sentences is all too much to bear.
      Likes Anna liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      The nose picking (sorry, scratching) and waving hands are optional extras.
      I was too polite to say nose picking But you are right that is what it is.

I switched on this morning just after 8.30 and there was a blonde girl on with a high pitched voice, and santa hat, who vaguely looked like Jill Franks if you screwed your eyes up and did not rub the sleep away. Anyway she was mighty annoying too, her voice was making my ears bleed. I don't think I have seen her before, nor wish to again. It was the same ole thing, 'we can't do these deals again, blah, blah, blah'.

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

I know the one you mean, Anna, although I don't know her name (they all 'merge' into one, if you know what I mean). She's so 'in yer face' she makes Amanda Holden look shy and retiring. What can you say about this channel, other than it's like rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic? This afternoon a new promo. advert flashed up - "The Rarity of Tanzanite". RARITY? Are they joking? The blurdy stuff's on every day, every other hour, so what a load of horse hockey that is. Flicked over for 2 minutes this afternoon, and Angeline is also telling us you won't get these deals in future. They should have these words recorded and running on a loop.......Come back, Peter Simon, all is forgiven....
      Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
      I was too polite to say nose picking But you are right that is what it is.

I switched on this morning just after 8.30 and there was a blonde girl on with a high pitched voice, and santa hat, who vaguely looked like Jill Franks if you screwed your eyes up and did not rub the sleep away. Anyway she was mighty annoying too, her voice was making my ears bleed. I don't think I have seen her before, nor wish to again. It was the same ole thing, 'we can't do these deals again, blah, blah, blah'.
      Last edited by historymystery; 27-07-2017 at 01:44 PM.

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

i think her name is Jessica Foley,she started off working on The Lounge, she was irritating then and is even worse now,she has been at gems about a year but no sign of her gia yet.
      Personally i dont watch anymore and i cant stand the presenters too much tosh, hype and shouting. Gems have had complaints about the Christmas in July carp on their facebook page, but doubt they will take any notice and carry on regardless as normal.I think the schedule is awful, one boring showcase after another,if the metal weight and the stones get any smaller you will need a magnifying glass to even see them, they seem to be morphing into Rocks and co and seem to be taking the same line as marks and spencer by taking no notice of anything the customers are telling them, until presumably they sink slowly into the mire.

11.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      I know the one you mean, Anna, although I don't know her name (they all 'merge' into one, if you know what I mean). She's so 'in yer face' she makes Amanda Holden look shy and retiring. What can you say about this channel, other than it's like rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic? This afternoon a new promo. advert flashed up - "The Rarity of Tanzanite". RARITY? Are they joking? The blurdy stuff's on every day, every other hour, so what a load of horse hockey that is. Flicked over for 2 minutes this afternoon, and Angeline is also telling us you won't get these deals in future. They should have these words recorded and running on a loop.......Come back, Peter Simon, all is forgiven....
      I am so sick of Tanzanite. Then there are the whole days of Tanzanite. Just all so boring.

Peter Simon - he did make me laugh!

13.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by missmarple View Post
      i think her name is Jessica Foley,she started off working on The Lounge, she was irritating then and is even worse now,she has been at gems about a year but no sign of her gia yet.
      Personally i dont watch anymore and i cant stand the presenters too much tosh, hype and shouting. Gems have had complaints about the Christmas in July carp on their facebook page, but doubt they will take any notice and carry on regardless as normal.I think the schedule is awful, one boring showcase after another,if the metal weight and the stones get any smaller you will need a magnifying glass to even see them, they seem to be morphing into Rocks and co and seem to be taking the same line as marks and spencer by taking no notice of anything the customers are telling them, until presumably they sink slowly into the mire.
      Thanks for her name missmarple. I have not looked at their facebook page lately, think I will go and have a peep. There seems to be a lot of shows lately with very expensive gems on. I agree about M&S too they just don't listen to customers at all.

15.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

I used to love watching this channel for a change but not any more, it's gone really downhill imo. They used to show, on screen, the gram weight of the gold but I don't see that any more, only the carat weight of the gem. They do still do some nice pieces but the waffle is too much for me.

Has Adina only the one top?

Couldn't believe all the Christmas hats and even a tree!......and as you say, for what? Nothing special in any way that I could see. Same old stuff, different day, but with a hat and tree!

17.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

The do show the gold weight but blink and you miss it.

Yes Adina only has the one top/dress. Oh and hair like the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz.
      Thanks Mommabear thanked for this post

DONNA

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising