MarlaWynne Fashion TSV 21/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was described on screen as a "waistcoat"....Chuntley kept calling it a "waistcoat"....but Marla seemed surprised at that and said that she would describe it as a "gilet". I know I wouldn't call it either of those and I thought one of the ways they said you could wear it looked ridiculous. I'd look like I didn't know if I was coming or going!

I might be getting older but I certainly wouldn`t want to look as if I couldn`t dress myself which is how this looks when they model it half tucked in at the back.

It was described on screen as a "waistcoat"....Chuntley kept calling it a "waistcoat"....but Marla seemed surprised at that and said that she would describe it as a "gilet". I know I wouldn't call it either of those and I thought one of the ways they said you could wear it looked ridiculous. I'd look like I didn't know if I was coming or going!

I know what I'd call it and looked like was some loose fabric draped around the neck then down the chest :cash:

The comments on Q's FB page are pretty much of one mind, "overpriced rag"!

Hands up if we are all in agreement?

Accept QVCuk fashion buyers who think we all are stupid and follow like sheep .... emperor's new clothing and all that.

:mysmilie_13:

Caught a bit of the recorded show early this morning. CH said that someone either on the floor or in the directors box had said how the outfit suited her and made her look slim.

Oh Chuntley has an orgasm everytime she gets any sort of compliment. Her preening (in her 'fashionable' trainers) last night took vanity to another level !

Looking at Chloe this morning, does she always have to look as though she's going to clean the drains out ? Her legwear and footwear leave a lot to be desired, and she never looks feminine. As QVC seems to be awash with 'stylists' they seem to give Chloe a wide berth !

Oh Chuntley has an orgasm everytime she gets any sort of compliment. Her preening (in her 'fashionable' trainers) last night took vanity to another level !

Looking at Chloe this morning, does she always have to look as though she's going to clean the drains out ? Her legwear and footwear leave a lot to be desired, and she never looks feminine. As QVC seems to be awash with 'stylists' they seem to give Chloe a wide berth !

:mysmilie_458::mysmilie_458:

The comments on Q's FB page are pretty much of one mind, "overpriced rag"!

I'm afraid I don't get this sort of thing. Its the same with Join and Yong Kim. It like stuff you get from Primark for about £10.00. Am I missing something.

What was all the adoration from Marla to Catherine seemed like Marla hadn't come across her before.
It was like she had been fed all oh I can't dress myself properly Marla please help me.
With Marla saying oh yes you are doing it brilliantly I'm learning stuff from you.
Oh so sickening :puke:

I know what I'd call it and looked like was some loose fabric draped around the neck then down the chest :cash:

I'd call it crap. They're all copying the same design now, should be called MarlaJoinKim. For £54 the least you could expect would be not to see the big visible seem running right down the back. :mysmilie_17:

For goodness sake this tatty rag is acrylic and nylon, handwash in cold water and looks so badly made I doubt it would survive much wear. Surely people aren`t blind and can see just how Q are ripping them off ? It beggars belief that it`s actually selling and IMO the buyers need sacking.

I often wonder if they sit around and plot how much they can get away with charging.
There must be some very trusting and gullible people out there.
I bet they get lots of returns when they realise what they have paid for.

How many will buy the garment that goes with it that can be worn underneath. Otherwise what can you wear it with .

Really cynical of Q /Marla.

Then there's Chuntley telling Marla she doesn't know how to layer.

For goodness sake woman you sell it day in and day out so don't pretend you don't know what it is .

Last edited:

I agree with everything you say and it's time Chloe had a makeover or is put on a more appropriate presentation such as Gardening.

Gimmicks galore !! A cheap scarf with two holes cut into it would fit better and save heaps of money!!
CH was so vain monitor watching all the time and so sycophantic in her replies to Marla talking as though she was wet behind the ears where 'fashion' is concerned !!
The whole hour was so boring !!

Gimmicks galore !! A cheap scarf with two holes cut into it would fit better and save heaps of money!!
CH was so vain monitor watching all the time and so sycophantic in her replies to Marla talking as though she was wet behind the ears where 'fashion' is concerned !!
The whole hour was so boring !!

Marla told Chuntley she needed therapy for always going on about her figure and needing to wear shapewear.She is as skinny as a rake now but she keeps saying she is left with a lot of flabby skin .

I'm not on Twatter, so cant anyone please tweet and tell her to stop looking at herself - she's almost becoming a caricature

I haven't seen a show today so just had a look at the video.Very underwhelming piece and such flimsy fabric,be interesting to see the reviews.I really liked MW when she first came to Q & ordered some pieces but didn't keep any,there was something not quite right about them either in fabric or fit.I am tired of Marla going on about her figure 'concerns' --bingo wings & the like.This garment would probably be turned out for under £10 (as much as that?) poor fabric & made up in seconds.

I wonder if that is a 'language' thing. Though, quite rightly a Waistcoat generally has buttons and a gilet don't so I think for once tis 1-0 to the Americans, though as others have said if that's the best she can do after decades in Paris, then maybe she ought to go back to her other day job!

Suppose that is the only way, she can, after all she isn't married and lets think who would!

Latest posts

Back