MarlaWynne Fashion TSV 21/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SF I also liked Marla Wynne initially, in fact I bought this dress....... http://www.qvcuk.com/MarlaWynne-Jersey-Sleeveless-Dress.product.108025.html?sc=SRCH in the 2 colours available - sleeveless balloon frock, and they are great to wear. She had another printed sleeveless that was also a sell-out, but has never repeated it. Daft really, if a product is popular its idiotic not to capitalise on it, but in spite of the one or two 'gems' we get a boxful of rubbishy costume jewellery.

For goodness sake this tatty rag is acrylic and nylon, handwash in cold water and looks so badly made I doubt it would survive much wear. Surely people aren`t blind and can see just how Q are ripping them off ? It beggars belief that it`s actually selling and IMO the buyers need sacking.

Yes I think the clothes are getting more and more over-priced for what they are Yong Kim whose biggest selling point is 'modal' fabric you can pick up modal longline t-shirts (similar to those on these shows), for around £10 - £15, same with Join Clothes, in fact most of the ranges of clothes are over-priced, those that have endured such as Kim & Co and Michelle Hope, are creeping up in price, but not in my opinion quality. And don't even get me started on Ruth Langsford, who on earth (apart from 'Mrs Gushy' (JK) a basic T-Shirt for nearly £25. No I can't understand how they still sell as much fashion as they do, I mean if you read the reviews, the biggest complaint (as ever), is P&P and with online clothes catalogues and even the High-Street having a reasonably reasonable returns policy and IW have the Asda Click and Collect service, surely Q could re-think its ideas. I know as ever that this 'rant' will fall on 'blind eyes'!

So many QVC brands have the casual/relaxed/slouch trousers at prices of £40 upwards. Bought a fab pair from the DHS today just £16 from the shop with the French name - which I thought roughly translated to Good Walk but then I googled it and it was 'cheap or low cost' !! :mysmilie_17: and their T shirt tops reduced down to £7 !! cant beat that !

Latest posts

Back