sharing shoes ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I realise I may sound 'sad', as I've mentioned before on another thread about models wearing the same shoes.

Well its still going on, I see the model on Kipling is wearing the wedge thick strapped white sandals. This footwear has a life of its own, appearing on almost every fashion show. They've been on the feet of Catherine (often), Cordelia, various plus size models, and many of the new models whose names I cant keep up with.

Then there are the dead flat sandals with thin ankle strap - they've shared many owners too. This appears to be a new phenomena - as me being eagle-eyed I would have spotted this before over the years.

Another sign of cost cutting ? although it seems odd that the models wouldn't want to wear their own footwear. I certainly would be squeamish that one pair of sandals had been on the feet of a dozen other models.

Never ever let someone wear your shows. Apart from hygiene, assuming it's your immediate family, they will never feel the same if someone else had worn them.

Imagine how many wear the shapewear!

And as for Earings and make up which each and every presenter uses especially if it's a TSV and on every blinking show - it doesn't bear thinking about!

You're right LATI, never thought of that. I was so focused on those ****** awful white strapped wedgies that they all wear, but of course there's jewellery and the shapewear too UGH !

Never ever let someone wear your shows. Apart from hygiene, assuming it's your immediate family, they will never feel the same if someone else had worn them.

Imagine how many wear the shapewear!

And as for Earrings and make up which each and every presenter uses especially if it's a TSV and on every blinking show - it doesn't bear thinking about!

The powder makeup they spray with alcohol before bringing out again, they do it in stores. Lipsticks they slice a bit off the top and put out again. Earrings they insist they have this machine thing which heats them up and cleans. But unless someone has crusty holes, there is nothing wrong with wearing other people's earrings. The hole is healed long ago, no different that trying on someone else's ring. Its not an open wound.

The powder makeup they spray with alcohol before bringing out again, they do it in stores. Lipsticks they slice a bit off the top and put out again. Earrings they insist they have this machine thing which heats them up and cleans. But unless someone has crusty holes, there is nothing wrong with wearing other people's earrings. The hole is healed long ago, no different that trying on someone else's ring. Its not an open wound.

Crusty holes, I like that.:mysmilie_458:

I realise I may sound 'sad', as I've mentioned before on another thread about models wearing the same shoes.

Well its still going on, I see the model on Kipling is wearing the wedge thick strapped white sandals. This footwear has a life of its own, appearing on almost every fashion show. They've been on the feet of Catherine (often), Cordelia, various plus size models, and many of the new models whose names I cant keep up with.

Then there are the dead flat sandals with thin ankle strap - they've shared many owners too. This appears to be a new phenomena - as me being eagle-eyed I would have spotted this before over the years.

Another sign of cost cutting ? although it seems odd that the models wouldn't want to wear their own footwear. I certainly would be squeamish that one pair of sandals had been on the feet of a dozen other models.

Hmm I am squeamish with regards to shoes/feet anyway, so wearing someone else's (especially when they may not always have tights/socks on), would make me feel very nauseous, not 'sad', but defiantly shows signs of cost-cutting!

I imagine sharing shoes is all part of being a model. No different than trying on the shoe sample in store really. I agree is gross when barefoot though!

Latest posts

Back