Hoooooooow Much!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AND designed by the world renowned designer Isabelle Lee, er, WHO ???

Sorry, but there must be people who have no concept of money if they are willing to pay that much for 4 stuffed toys (probably a BBC presenter). Limited stock - so how many sets did they order in ? two ?

The blurb says only 200 have been produced. What's the betting they would make more if demand were high enough ?

vile what a waste of money...still in stock. the must really take qvc viewers for fools

BUT, QVC will sell because some customers will buy.:wonder:

Take the woman who has hundreds of them and tweets in with photos every time there is a show. My cat is too old at 14 to disembowel now but she would still bite and kick the crap out of these if I bought.:mysmilie_17:

Years from now when Fiona Bruce is on a zimmer frame, the famous road show that values peoples stuff is still on Sunday evenings.

So, where did you get these? My mum bought them from QVC the shopping channel and passed them down the family(I hate them and want to get sheds of money for them fingers crossed), smiling woman. Expert, you think they might be rare Steiff? I am sorry but these where mass produced and at auction will get around £50 if on a good day and the buyers are drunk.:mysmilie_19:

I don't know which is more horrific, the expression on those bears faces, or the £800 price tag. :mysmilie_13:

Oh dear one woman is in a panic, she missed the Cally bear and daughter(?) expecting a baby girl and she needs it to start her collection!!!

I hope the said baby girl turns into a real tomboy and tells her where to stick the so called collection she decided start for her!:mysmilie_17:

A "considered purchase" no doubt. I considered the million and one things I could better spend 800 quid on rather than cuddly toys for developmentally-stunted adults.

Just had a look and words fail me. Monstrous horrible things and the price for off the shelf toys is ridiculous. Brings to mind that old saying 'A fool and his/her money are soon parted', as only a fool would buy these.

They're hideous, and if the £800 price isn't shocking enough, they've got the gall to rip customers for £5.95 P&P on top!!

:mysmilie_15:
AND designed by the world renowned designer Isabelle Lee, er, WHO ???

Sorry, but there must be people who have no concept of money if they are willing to pay that much for 4 stuffed toys (probably a BBC presenter). Limited stock - so how many sets did they order in ? two ?

The only one of their offerings I saw was the mouse, supposedly a special price offer. It's fur made it look like it had it's paw in an electric socket. Even Mr Smug (aka Dale) looked fed up.

Well I think I might get a set to pop into my gifting drawer, after all they will split into four lovely gifts and next time I go to dinner at a friend's house it would be so much more acceptable to produce a toy that looks like it is the spawn of an unholy alliance between a goat and a bear than the usual bottle of plonk I take and it would only cost an extra £195.

Excuse me while I jump on the phone or possibly even tap the app!

My most-used expression these days is, "there's something wrong with some people". It would definitely apply to the lunatic who buys that lot.

Aren't they just the normal hideous bears with extra bits sewn on?

No what is more surprising is......

:mysmilie_458:

I know Charlie Bears, is usually sold as an 'introductory' to collecting bears, not the price of Steiff (though it would be a higher end limited edition with a brand that everyone has heard of) bear, no I was a bit shocked not only at the price but at the fact that the '2 or so' ones that were in stock were sold? No that is what is more surprising.....!

Latest posts

Back