Vionic TSV 22/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vionic Orthotic Taylor Suede Trainer with FMT Technology
Item Number: 166785
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £62.97
P&P £5.95

These Vionic Taylor lace-up trainers feature soft suede uppers with stitching detail, lightweight, flexible soles and a specially designed orthotic footbed to help promote your natural foot alignment while you're wearing them. Designed by a podiatrist and in a choice of five great colours, these contemporary trainers offer superb comfort without compromising on style.

Happy feet! The microfibre-wrapped EVA footbed features FMT (Foot Motion Technology), which works to provide additional support and realign your foot to its natural position, promoting overall body alignment while you're wearing the trainers.

Five versatile shades - available in a range of five versatile colours, these stylish trainers are a great addition to any daytime outfit, plus they come with tonal and contrasting-coloured laces, so you can mix up your looks as well.

A name you can trust - Vionic footwear is recommended by Dr Andrew Weil M.D., internationally recognised in the field of integrative medicine, and has the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.

Durable rubber outer sole
Width fitting: D
Fitting tip: go up a full size from your regular shoe size
Outer: leather; inner: manmade, leather, textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 2.5cm (1")

Colour options:

Black
Burgundy
Charcoal
Tan
Navy

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166785

I watched only 5 mins of this and I'm already totally confused about sizing.

Spaniel ears is rabbiting about going up a full size even if you are a half size - totally lost, why should you have to buy a 6.5 .if you are a 5 .5 as IMO this means they have made a 4 and labelled it a 5.

Spaniel ears is rabbiting about going up a full size even if you are a half size - totally lost, why should you have to buy a 6.5 .if you are a 5 .5 as IMO this means they have made a 4 and labelled it a 5.

I had a look at the repeats this morning and was totally bamboozled by the sizing. Why should you have to go up a size? Why can't they make shoes that are true to size? Is it because they are an Australian company? Emu are the same, their sizing is all to pot. There's no chance I would risk buying these and I actually liked the look of them and thought they looked like they would be comfortable.

This causes confusion and is going to cost some people more money .If Q cannot get the sizing right for the UK then they should waive any return postage. The company is trying to have its cake by going more generic in sizes then they sell more easily world wide . increased profit.

Seeing how the models walked in them, there is a lot of room on top of the foot, so its only the laces that keeps them secure. Lot of money for a bad fit. However, I did like the look of the sandals.

I can't really see the point of a generic orthotic. The whole idea is they should be custom made for your specific foot issues. You may as well buy any other good supportive trainer. It's just a marketing gimmick.

Vionic footbeds are really comfortable, but the sizing is definitely weird. Are they available anywhere but QVC? I would really need to try on before settling on a size.

Loads of complaints on the QVC Facebook about this. Comments along the lines are they defective and QVC have just bought them in anyway? Where they miss sized in the factory and they sold them to QVC cheap to get rid of?

One binlid has told them all to stop moaning and don't buy them.

I have just heard this and am totally astounded. Why on earth should you go up a size in the TSV. A size 6 should be a size 6, not a 7. If they are so fantasticalyy made trainers why can they not make them in the correct size?????? Ridiculous.

As `soon as they start talking about changing your size it does not inspire confidence.I very rarely order shoes or clothes as I like to try & with P&P charges this can be an expensive mistake.I once ordered a jacket in 2 sizes from Landsend (free P&P) on my Credit card,they arrived promptly, tried & decided which one to keep & the return was credited to my card before payment was due.

Latest posts

Back