Australian Bodycare TSV 23/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loks like they have mixed the body washes one may be the lavender which sounds fantastic

I have a large stash and had the last TSV on auto delivery. Since training in aromatherapy nearly 18 years ago I use tea tree for everything. As well as the body wash which is decanted into hand wash bottles I also use it for cleaning around the house and add a few drops of oil to my washing machine when doing tea towels and the pet fleece blankets. Tea tree and lavender essential oils are in the first aid kit as are a pack of the wipes. Depending on price I may find a home for this one as well.:wink:

I love the body wash - both types, but I have 2litres of the original and a 500ml lavender one in the stash already. I'll have to decide on the day about this TSV, I obviously don't need it, so it will boil down to the value per ml of bodywash! I don't use the wipes or body lotion, and the 'cleansing bar'? Is that just another name for soap? I doubt I'd use that either. It would probably be better value for me to just buy a litre of the lavender body wash and call it quits.

I hope there is lavender in there, or at least the option, but certainly the collection shown on screen last night was all in the original tea tree

That's a stingy TSV, in my opinion. The dreaded wipes, a bar of soap and 1.5 litres of skinwash. Wow. Underwhelmed. So glad I bought the set for marginally more earlier in the year giving me 2 litres of skinwash and no unwanted padding.

That's a stingy TSV, in my opinion. The dreaded wipes, a bar of soap and 1.5 litres of skinwash. Wow. Underwhelmed. So glad I bought the set for marginally more earlier in the year giving me 2 litres of skinwash and no unwanted padding.

I like to pay £15 for a litre, so this set is worth £22.50 to me. I'm not into the wipes, I don't buy expensive wipes, they dry out, so I buy shops own brand ones. I use the skin wash so I won't want the soap.

qvc are really being stingy, half hearted with the tsv's. gone are the days when you wanted to buy all of them in a week

This four-piece Tea Tree Oil set from Australian Bodycare features both 1L supersize and 500ml full size bottles of bestselling, top-rated Skin Wash, plus the brand new Cleansing Bar and handy Cleansing Wipes to help stay refreshed on the go. Whether youre a devotee of these products or are just discovering Australian Bodycare for the first time, ensure you stock up on these tea tree oil essentials with this comprehensive collection.

Super-sized Skin Wash - Australian Bodycare’s top-rated product works to cleanse blocked pores and remove dirt, sweat and excess oil, while helping to maintain the natural balance of your skin.

For all the family - these non-drying formulas mean you can use these products on all ages, plus they’re developed to suit most skin types, so even sensitive complexions can enjoy the benefits.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you this fantastic collection in 60 days at today’s great price. UK mainland only.

Contains:

1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - a top-rated, bestselling formula, this gentle body and face wash is infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerin, and developed to be suitable for everyday use. Features a handy lockable pump
1 x Tea Tree Skin Wash (500ml; full size)
1 x NEW Tea Tree Oil Cleansing Bar (100g; full size) - this rich, creamy soap has been formulated to be used on both your face and body to help thoroughly cleanse and condition your skin. Enriched with 2% tea tree oil, plus glycerine and shea butter
1 x Tea Tree Oil Cleansing Wipes (pack of 24; full size) - these hygienic wet wipe are gentle and soft on the skin, and can be used for everything from cleansing and soothing, to removing stubborn make-up. Alcohol and fragrance-free, and enriched with 1% tea tree oi

one of my best australian body care tsv's was the one with the body lotion. i think you got the wipes with it. the body lotion is fantastic for young children over 3 and grannies like me

Latest posts

Back