Australian Bodycare TSV 23/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

qvc i believe have stopped the good tsv's so they can sell add ons of the tsv's. they do it a lot more now. puts me off buying anything when i see them do this. l'occitane tsv's are the worse. stacks of shower gels and hand wash. then you see the hand cream popping up as an extra with the daft postage cost. then in the same show body lotion as an add on with another lot of postage. you would be paying upwards of £15 in postage alone. :mysmilie_13:

The only thing that's right with that TSV is the T. A few weeks ago they had a litre with a pump, a litre refillable sachet, and a pack of wipes for £30 on QVCs website so for someone who didn't want a bar of soap/balm but would've preferred another half litre of body wash, for them, that would've been a better TSV.

Thank you for making me see sense with the poor value of this TSV. I am used to buying the Skin wash TSV'S with 2L bottles (or one with a refill pouch). My family loves the skin wash, the wipes are handy but overpriced and do dry out quickly so high street versions are better value. Don't want the bar of soap, still working my way through my l'occitane ones. Like others have said I have hardly been buying at all from QVC this year. Think the last thing I bought was red raspberry yankee candle set as it's a favourite. I think that's it for months with Q, and I used to buy far too much. I may get the Mally TSV but it depends on the shades of shadow sticks. If one is gold, it's a no from me.

I tried their wipes years ago and found they roll up in a ball, so you couldn't really get a good wipe. So ever since, I use the Highstreet (or on line) Tea Tree wipes, more economical and do a better job.

i have a half of a litre refill left and i don't use it every day just as and when so i am out

I got this TSV (well my Mum did & I'm having her AD).

I think it would have been a good idea to have had this with a lavender option.

I would love to try the lavender. In both the wash and wipes. I didn't get the last TSV as I still had an eco refil unused.

I sound like one of the only people on here who likes the wipes. lol!

I purchased the TSV because I will not be without ABC - everything. In fact this is the only range I will ever have on auto delivery. There is no other single brand on there I ever put on auto.

I am diabetic, and I first used Tea Tree in Australia in 2005 and always have it - it is superb for everything whether you are diabetic (worries about infection) or not, the whole family can use it. I fell in the garden 2 weeks ago, and as some may know diabetics don't heal quickly if the skin is broken - I healed up with dabbing a cut several times that day with Tea Tree Oil diluted on a cotton pad, then covered in a sterile dressing - did the same thing next morning and a week later I was healed. Just a godsend to me. I keep the wipes upstairs, downstairs and in my car too. I like the antiseptic qualities throughout the entire range.

Latest posts

Back